My 3 Day Creation Deck - 3 in 1 Lenormand.

Artists Present Their Decks and Images For You
Forum rules
This forum is intended for use by artists of all types of cards as a gallery of your work.

Feel free to present your work any way you'd like. You are encouraged to post images along with any text or links. We are looking for presentations of work from the perspective of the person(s) who made it.

If you are not the artist but would like to present a deck, perhaps the Reviews forum is more appropriate for that.
DownUnderNZer

Re: My 3 Day Creation Deck - 3 in 1 Lenormand.

Post by DownUnderNZer »

I DUB THEE...

I dub or christen thee:

The 3 in 1 Lenormand deck.

Cannot wait for you to arrive and to be brought home to be a part of my Lenormand family.

You most definitely will not be put on any dart board or roulette wheel.

HOW I FEEL NOW YOU ARE COMPLETED!

STARS.....SUN....LILY

Could not be truer! Am quite happy and satisfied with what has been achieved, and although it is not physically in my hands, I think it is right up there for me when it comes to simplicity, quality, and near perfection.

According to my own personal tastes and expectations.

NOTE: Cards pulled from the Blue Owl first and then found one by one in the program.

NOTE II: Something is lost from print screening, editing, uploading then transferring. By the time it gets here (on Eclectic) it is not the same high quality at all.
Last edited by DownUnderNZer on 16 Nov 2017, 05:30, edited 1 time in total.
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Ghandi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

DownUnderNZer wrote: 16 Nov 2017, 01:08 NOTE II: Something is lost from print screening, editing, uploading then transferring. By the time it gets here it is not the same high quality at all.
I'm interested to know what you mean here exactly. Do you have the cards?

What was the resolution (dpi) set at for your finished cards that you sent?

Also, forgive me if this is something you already know, but you realise that every element of each card has to be set to the same resolution?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

I mean from the Printers website to the Eclectic website using different processes. From capturing the images in the original screen to actually displaying them elsewhere.

The resolution I think is fine and fits the requirements set out by the printing company. If there were any issues I am sure they would have contacted me. I would hope anyhow.

They should be here in a couple of weeks and then I will know for sure.

Joan Marie wrote: 16 Nov 2017, 05:05
DownUnderNZer wrote: 16 Nov 2017, 01:08 NOTE II: Something is lost from print screening, editing, uploading then transferring. By the time it gets here it is not the same high quality at all.
I'm interested to know what you mean here exactly. Do you have the cards?

What was the resolution (dpi) set at for your finished cards that you sent?

Also, forgive me if this is something you already know, but you realise that every element of each card has to be set to the same resolution?
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

DownUnderNZer wrote: 16 Nov 2017, 05:24 I mean from the Printers website to the Eclectic website using different processes. From capturing the images in the original screen to actually displaying them elsewhere.

The resolution I think is fine and fits the requirements set out by the printing company. If there were any issues I am sure they would have contacted me. I would hope anyhow.

They should be here in a couple of weeks and then I will know for sure.
Oh, okay!
Good luck, I can't wait to hear how they turn out for you!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

18 BONUS CARDS IN THE WORKS!

Almost complete actually (last minute fine tuning) and if all the numbers align the next time I am at it I will be getting them printed off at the same Printers this week.

6 more MEN and WOMEN added including one transvestite.

TWO OF THE NEW PEOPLE CARDS BEING PUT IN THE MIX TO SEE.

I can see the numbers need to be aligned, so will do it when I get home later tonight as it is 3:15 am.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

THE FIRST DECK CAME TODAY!!!

Am so impressed with it that I will be ordering another one after Christmas minus a few people cards and maybe with a few new added ones for good measure.

These cards are not too different to any other deck even though made of plastic. They are thin and light but easy to handle and not slippery at all. Would fool anyone as they are a fantastic natural feel. No odors or smells either. I even did the "bendy" test on one to see if it would bounce back to the same shape and form. Voila! Straight as straight can be.

The cards are easy to shuffle and are perfect in every way.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

IMAGE OF CARDS

Does it look a bit crooked? It does to me. But nevertheless - still fine to view.

The MICE are not quite that bright or lit up, so it must be the angle I am doing it at trying to get them all in.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

IMAGE B: 3 in 1 plus the Blue Owl

Not blurry anymore - changed it!

LOVE my little LETTER creation so much it has gone to deck number one.

Last edited by DownUnderNZer on 30 Nov 2017, 02:02, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

IMAGE CLOSE UP: 3 in 1 plus the Blue Owl

A bit better perhaps seeing the size difference.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Ooh they have turned out nicely :thumbup: . I always have trouble photographing cards like that, the lights, shadows and angle never all come out right. Usually for readings I scan the cards with a scanner and paste them into one image.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links