My 3 Day Creation Deck - 3 in 1 Lenormand.

Artists Present Their Decks and Images For You
Forum rules
This forum is intended for use by artists of all types of cards as a gallery of your work.

Feel free to present your work any way you'd like. You are encouraged to post images along with any text or links. We are looking for presentations of work from the perspective of the person(s) who made it.

If you are not the artist but would like to present a deck, perhaps the Reviews forum is more appropriate for that.
DownUnderNZer

Re: My 3 Day Creation Deck - 3 in 1 Lenormand.

Post by DownUnderNZer »

I HAVE A CROSS TO BEAR

Well, actually Towers, Crosses, and Dogs.

Seeing them in comparison to the Blue Owl and in White and Black numbering.

Last edited by DownUnderNZer on 17 Jan 2018, 05:09, edited 2 times in total.
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Ghandi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

Thanks! And it is a tad difficult taking photos. Wow! :icon_e_surprised:

With these ones, the sun is setting on this side of my building even as I write plus it is a mostly overcast day. Partial blue sky and clouds. Whether I shut the curtain or not it is still a hit or miss getting an image that is not blurry or reflecting the light in some way.

Been a lot of fun though I must say.
2dogs wrote: 29 Nov 2017, 01:59 Ooh they have turned out nicely :thumbup: . I always have trouble photographing cards like that, the lights, shadows and angle never all come out right. Usually for readings I scan the cards with a scanner and paste them into one image.
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

SMALL WORLD: NOT FOR SALE!

One of the images I have - I got special authorized permission from the person who made it. I promised to show a photo of the end results and did it with that image in it.

Just now he emailed asking if he could buy some decks as Christmas presents!

These are just for personal use, but what I emailed back was I could make a few extra ones of just that particular card, next year, and mail it to him.

Plastic cards as well so hopefully long lasting and durable.

Small world...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

The BONUS CARDS arrived today!

Now I will be working on the BEST OF DECK/DECKS with a few extras added to be in time for the New Year when there will be no Christmas mail influx or deadlines.

Also a few additional cards to be sent to the one that let me use one of his images.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

DONE AND DUSTED....MAYBE!

So,I have now just completed the BEST OF as well as added a few new images into the mix. I will have 4 complete plastic decks when the next lot arrives plus a few bonus cards. One card I modified so that the numbering stands out a bit better. I can mix and match and also do numbers in Black and White whether Odd or Even.

White Even and Odd numbers and Black Even and Odd Numbers.

I think the first three decks have the better cards and the fourth one is the rant of the litter so as to speak. Yet overall they are still a heck of a lot better than some decks I have seen - so no complaints from me.

I also ordered a few extra ones for the Artist/Creator of one image - so will mail it to him when everything arrives in the post.

Now I can order other things beyond Tarot and Oracles.....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links