well not quite a deck

Artists Present Their Decks and Images For You
Forum rules
This forum is intended for use by artists of all types of cards as a gallery of your work.

Feel free to present your work any way you'd like. You are encouraged to post images along with any text or links. We are looking for presentations of work from the perspective of the person(s) who made it.

If you are not the artist but would like to present a deck, perhaps the Reviews forum is more appropriate for that.
Jo Ann
Founder

well not quite a deck

Post by Jo Ann »

i had a dream about a card I had painted of the hermit. and the picture is still clear enough to remember it. so i hope to paint it before i lose it completely. nothing fancy.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: well not quite a deck

Post by Serpentwand »

0fool wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 22:07 i had a dream about a card I had painted of the hermit. and the picture is still clear enough to remember it. so i hope to paint it before i lose it completely. nothing fancy.
Excellent, that is a start and who knows where it will lead? :bravo: .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

actually after i wrote that i was stuck on the figure and then i realized the background was wrong and i had a bit of a stream and 8 cups. the figure was a bit haunting. but when i finally looked at in whole from my dream I realized it was the 8 of cups.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Ah! Well it will be those 8 cups that give it away :wink: .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links