CHECK THIS NEWS OUT!!!!

Moderator: Moonlight

Jo Ann
Founder

CHECK THIS NEWS OUT!!!!

Post by Jo Ann »

Joan Marie is now Full Adminster of the board @ 40% and I now Jo Ann is 60%. I figured me being 65 with a gungho ride my horse attitude that we needed to be sure we had someone already doing everything except screwing up the smilies already on hand. In the last 13 years I have had 3 massive conncussion, one brain injury, my pelvis broken in two places at the same time, broke my collar bone (still broke never healed), broke my back but all niced and healed. Have 5 chronic broken ribs. All from riding (not to mention all my feet injuries) One knee replacement, horse issue was its undoing, had 2 prior surgeries to that knee way be fore i got a horse. I need two shoulder replacements. was not horse induced but the buggers are contributing. Guess i am kinda back to training one more obnoxious brute. My back was operated on, 36 year old injury there, and my neck needs operated on, thats how i got into smooth gaiting horses.

So you see. JM is definitely in the right place. So know matter what, there is continuity.

Lets all yea!!!! and Kudos!!! to JM @onion8@

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: CHECK THIS NEWS OUT!!!!

Post by Serpentwand »

Yea for Joan Marie :Laugh: . And thanks Jo Ann for getting some backup :Struggle: .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

Jo Ann, not since the days of Evel Knievel have I heard such an impressive list of injuries. :ouch___it_hurts:
You are super-human. As in, really really human. :trans13:
:64(34): :Laugh:
(FYI- Jo Ann remains 100% in control of smilies)

Thanks for your faith in me. I really enjoy this forum and all the people here a lot. It's exciting to me to be part of this community as we build something so special and new together from the ground up.

Cheers!
Joan Marie

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK »

Woo hoo! Go JM! And OMG Jo Ann. You take it easy :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

thats why i am not so bad off, didn't take it easy and didn't go to doctors. I only find out stuff when a get tests for surgeries. ! that's my secret for staying alive. LOL

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Joan Marie wrote: 12 Aug 2017, 04:07
(FYI- Jo Ann remains 100% in control of smilies)

Thanx Joan, now everyone will know who's behind it all when the smilies get all out of whack.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

Wow, Jo Ann, I guess you have a beautiful album of X rays to go with your collection of horse pictures! I know why I'm scared of those lovely animals :Laugh:

Joan Marie, you're so full of magical energy, it's great to enjoy its fruits!

All the best to you two!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Cocobird55

Post by Cocobird55 »

Glad you are working together.

Jo Ann -- you have been through a lot. Hope you aren't in pain.
I am who I take the time to become.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links