Tarot Garden

Where people share information about places that will help you sell your decks.
Forum rules
This place is meant for sharing information about places, people, sites that will buy decks wholesale or sell on consignment.

We are interested in resources you have used or heard about and any information about them you can share especially regarding how it works, what results you got, etc.

If possible, put the name of the resource in the title of the thread you start. That way all comments about that resource can go there.

Doing it this way will help keep this forum organized and useful for everybody. But don't worry about that too much, every post is interesting!
BlueToy

Tarot Garden

Post by BlueToy »

I'll start things by recommending Tarot Garden - http://www.tarotgarden.com/ I've had a lot of dealings with them over the years for my handmade limited edition decks.

-Ly

(a bit TL:DR - One of the problems unique to my situation is that I can't send out my decks from here because our postal service is unreliable and corrupt, so I have to have the printed decks either mailed out to the buyer directly from the printers - you can get just one deck printed nowadays. It won't be cheap but it's not as pricey as before. The price goes down as the number of decks increase in an order, and I was thinking that one can do a bulk order and have the cards sold wholesale to tarot stores or have them sold in consignment - did that make sense?)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links