Ana Cortez Oracle school - new videos

Discussions On How We Use Cards For Divination
Nemia
Global Moderator

Ana Cortez Oracle school - new videos

Post by Nemia » 20 Feb 2018, 13:17

I'm on Ana Cortez' mailing list and I thought maybe others are interested in her newest information? I quote from her newsletter:
Playing Card Oracle School NOW FREE.

20 completely free videos,
with no need to set up an account and no hassles.

Support for your personal Oracle Journey now free and accessible to everyone.

If you can watch a youtube video, you can take this course.

If you have been reading "The Playing Card Oracles," or are curious to learn more about the natural codes in playing cards, you now have more support than ever!

Through this new free format, I hope to expand this unique Oracle community. You see, after all these years, I have never stopped believing this original work is extraordinary and important. By reconnecting with the timeless codes of nature, this way of looking at cards gives shape and meaning to ordinary life - reawakening ancient memory and acting as a healing salve in a world of disconnect.
The link to the videos is here.

I don't have her decks but bought her e-book Playing Card Oracles, and I know that people who use it love it. The book is very interesting but I simply didn't don't read with playing cards although I'd love to start...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Belinda2

Re: Ana Cortez Oracle school - new videos

Post by Belinda2 » 20 Feb 2018, 19:27

I have one of her decks, I like the way it looks but I don't use it or read with playing cards ( but I would like to learn one day). Thanks for sharing

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Nemia
Global Moderator

Re: Ana Cortez Oracle school - new videos

Post by Nemia » 21 Feb 2018, 12:19

I bought also her second book, Oracle Alchemy. It's fascinating reading, very personal, unique among my cartomancy books. It shows life and cards like a woven cloth, warp and weft, warp and weft. My own life and crises come up like bubbles while I read. It's amazing how deep you can go with playing cards if you have the courage to jump in at the deep end.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Cartomancy”