An Event Timing Spread

Share and discuss various card spreads
Barleywine

An Event Timing Spread

Post by Barleywine » 07 Mar 2018, 08:05

I'm constantly chewing on the topic of event timing with the tarot (one of the thorniest problems faced by any diviner who reads for the public), and have created a number of spreads of varying degrees of complexity. Here's a link to what is probably my most evolved effort to date.

https://parsifalswheeldivination.com/20 ... ng-spread/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Re: An Event Timing Spread

Post by Charlie Brown » 07 Mar 2018, 13:13

I've just been thinking about how I know nothing about timing. Previously this was more or less purposeful. I had no intention of doing it so I spent my learning time on other things. Now, I'd be interested but don't know where to start.

What do people think about the notion that you should have a deck that is exclusively for timings alone?
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Barleywine

Re: An Event Timing Spread

Post by Barleywine » 07 Mar 2018, 13:36

If you find a good one, let us know. Since I see it more as logistical than interpretive, the choice of deck doesn't matter much to me, but I do know that the Anna K works well for weather forecasting so maybe there is a good "timing" deck too. I have an even simpler spread than this one, but since it was published in The Cartomancer less than a year ago, I can't post or publish it anywhere else yet.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Spreads”