The Little Red Tarot Shop

Indie, Indie, Indie! A forum for independently published decks and books. Many links to publisher websites lie within.
Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

The people who put out the blog and newsletter Little Red Tarot also have a fairly extensive online shop and a beautiful website so you can really see every item.

They specialize in Indy tarot decks and they also have lots of books, crystals, jewelry and other things.

They have such an interesting selection of decks,
The Davina Tarot, The Slutish Tarot, The Starchild Tarot, just to name 3.
They run this biz out of their house in the Welsh countryside.

I have not yet purchased anything from them. Have any of you?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Re: The Little Red Tarot Shop

Post by CharlotteK »

Yes, I've purchased a few from Beth. Her shop is a godsend to us UK based folks who can end up paying more in shipping and customs charges than the cost of a deck when importing from US etc. Either that or a disaster zone. 😂 I think I've had from Little Red the Wild Unknown, Prisma Visions, Personal Space, Fountain and Dame Darcy and I have my eye on the Starchild and Sasuraibito. Her blog is brilliant too.

I believe she's just relocated from Isle of Skye to Machynlleth in Wales a laid back town with an alternative vibe in a beautiful part of the country. Last year I spent four days in a remote treehouse quite close to there with my mother and sister.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

That's good to hear. Her blog is great. I subscribe to her newsletter too.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

I read her blog but didn't look at the shop. Thank you! That's wonderful! I'm not based in the UK but I hope shipping costs to Europe are good ;-) I'll check it out!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mee-Wah

Post by Mee-Wah »

I read the blog & receive the newsletter. Although I am in the U.S.A., I have ordered from the shop because I prefer to support/patronize small, independent businesses whenever I am able.

Thus, I ordered The Wild Unknown Tarot (I think it is the original edition) & companion book. I like its XXI the world so much, I subsequently ordered the t-shirt bearing its image. The shirt is of a "distressed" white cotton that is so comfy I wear it to sleep in, around the house, & out of the house--truly anywhere & everywhere.

Since then, I ordered Thea's Tarot along with the companion book, but not spent time with either.

Also ordered The Sasuraibito Tarot--a self-published deck with colourful unique artwork that has an Asian/Buddhist/naturistic, even a bohemian vibe; & unusual imagery.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Carojulie

Post by Carojulie »

Hello,

I like her blog, and I have ordered several times from her shop. Her shipping fees are really interesting for European residents, and she keeps a very interesting selection of decks and books.

I can also vouch for her top-grade customer service. Alas, on one occasion, two items from the same order arrived damaged (a deck with a bumped/indented corner, and a crystal pendulum with its point broken.) I felt sorry to have to write Beth about that because I know how much care she puts into everything in her business, and it is always a pain when customers complain about damaged goods. And really, she was a STAR, replaced everything in a flash, and she was so nice and warm to deal with, she really made me feel good.
I was sorry about the issue and hope she did not loose any money on it, but at least, this event was useful in that I can share my story here, and tell you from my own experience that her customer service is excellent !

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tarotbear

Post by tarotbear »

CharlotteK wrote: 06 Sep 2017, 14:31 Last year I spent four days in a remote treehouse quite close to there with my mother and sister.
What were you doing in a treehouse? :icon_e_surprised:

The Wooden Tarot looks interesting; too bad it is not made of wood! (There are real wooden Tarots out there - for big $$$)
There are three ways of looking at things; theirs, yours, and my Tarot cards.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BreathingSince72

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Joan Marie wrote: 06 Sep 2017, 12:56 The people who put out the blog and newsletter Little Red Tarot also have a fairly extensive online shop and a beautiful website so you can really see every item.

I have not yet purchased anything from them. Have any of you?
I have traded items with Beth Maiden and was a member of the community before they closed doors in May. I can freely share that Beth is a person of integrity and that she will ship whatever your item is, as soon as is possible for her. I live in the states and when she and I traded a deck for a stone, my item arrived quite quickly. The deck she sent was well packaged. I would absolutely purchase the items in her shop if they were not available to me here. She is a human of integrity.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

I bought the Pagan Otherworlds Tarot from her shop. The shipping is affordable - for non-US residents shipping costs can make such a difference! The deck arrived quickly and in perfect condition. From my experience, I can recommend Beth's shop.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DDwarks
Global Moderator

Post by DDwarks »

Ive just looked and thank goodness I didnt want anything. Phewww!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links