YOU LIKE TAROT OF MARSEILLE PATTERN ? JUST VISIT ME !! TAROT OF MARSEILLE HERITAGE

Indie, Indie, Indie! A forum for independently published decks and books. Many links to publisher websites lie within.
Yves Le Marseillais

YOU LIKE TAROT OF MARSEILLE PATTERN ? JUST VISIT ME !! TAROT OF MARSEILLE HERITAGE

Post by Yves Le Marseillais »

From Marseille City France Old €UROPE

Hello and Bonjour all !

If as me you are a passionnate from Tarot of Marseille pattern, feel free to make a tour and visit my website and his on line boutique where you may well find rare reproduction, facsimile and or restitution of old tarots from 18th and 19th centuries.
In addition I am the exclusive distributor of Tarot Millennium a modern tarot of Marseille pattern.
My website adress:
http://tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/ ... index.html

Newsletters:
Just contact me on my website and I will register you to get regularly informations about my projects, new tarots edition to be issued and some news about tarot items.
All my tarots are issued in handwritted limited edition mostly 1500 copies only.
I always advise my happy customers to save another copie of each tarot they buy because when and edition is out of print it may well increase in value.
Some of my very first edition get incredible price time after time.
Each year I publish two new historical tarot replicas.
On 2017 I issued a restitution of Nicolas Conver 1760 tarot and Tarot Millennium a modern but traditional tarot.

I attach you a general picture of my production. Plus two pictures from Tarot Millennium and Christophe Poncet 22 Majors Conver tarot.

Enjoy !

Salutations

Yves Reynaud said Yves Le Marseillais

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Re: YOU LIKE TAROT OF MARSEILLE PATTERN ? JUST VISIT ME !! TAROT OF MARSEILLE HERITAGE

Post by Nemia »

Merci beacoup! I have your site bookmarked for ages, it's wonderful and mouth-watering :-) The Payen is sublime... is it sold out????? I found it! Beautiful work.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: YOU LIKE TAROT OF MARSEILLE PATTERN ? JUST VISIT ME !! TAROT OF MARSEILLE HERITAGE

Post by Serpentwand »

Those cards look very nicely done, crisp and clean looking :thumbup: .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

Bonjour Yves!

Do you have any information on the English translation of the Millennium Edition book? Is it still due for a 2018 release?

Merci
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Yves Le Marseillais

Bonjour Charlie Brown,

Wilfried book in English translation is due for end 2018 I confirms.
When it's more precise I will informs on Forums.
Cordialy,

Yves

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK »

I recently got the Madénie and Millennium decks. Both are stunning but extremely different. The cardstock is exceptional, the decks come wrapped in beautiful paper and with a numbered card, and the box is substantial and sturdy. These are works of art and worth every cent.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Yves Le Marseillais

Many thanks Charlotte for your kind words. ;)

Cordially,

Yves & Wilfried from Marseille City

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links