Deck of the Week #10: March 5 - March 11

Forum rules
There are some decks that we all know and love. And then there are the lesser known treasures. Deck of the Week is a really fantastic way to explore decks that are loved but under-used. Here you can see what decks other people are using and how they apply the cards to everyday situations.
kyan

Re: Deck of the Week #10: March 5 - March 11

Post by kyan »

haha that poor book!!

oh wow, that is one amazing high priestess depiction. it’s like a microscopic view of the HP tucked inside a spinning electron or some botanical cellular structure (or maybe just a roomba) with a view of the cosmos as she quietly rotates, hidden from view.

i agree about the pentacle overhead. same with the markings for the two columns, but they’re not too obtrusive.

the orange daughter card looks a bit like the other mother — maybe they’re related somehow. her yoga pose is interesting too! there’s a little bit of everything in this artistic deck!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Re: Deck of the Week #10: March 5 - March 11

Post by Nemia »

Yes, you're right. Let's see whether I find the time to give some tlc to the court cards. I'd love to add scans and some thoughts to the discussion about court cards that was running some time ago over here... court cards are so interesting and intriguing...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links