Deck of the Week #17: April 23 - 29

Forum rules
There are some decks that we all know and love. And then there are the lesser known treasures. Deck of the Week is a really fantastic way to explore decks that are loved but under-used. Here you can see what decks other people are using and how they apply the cards to everyday situations.
Seldes Katne

Re: Deck of the Week #17: April 23 - 29

Post by Seldes Katne »

Card for today: Visions

Connecting with the moon, seeing things beyond physical sight. Out of body travel. (Just as long as none of these things happen while I'm driving....)

I don't know about clairvoyance, but I'm striving for a vision of the future while taking a role in my church's History Committee. We're getting caught up on filing various articles, and the system is well organized, but we're kind of outgrowing the available space. Plus, we have some items that are very old, and shouldn't be handled. So I'm going to be looking at digitizing part of the collection, and otherwise trying to bring the filing system up to date.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

Ship-Snake-Cross

Will update with any relevant details.

Update: commercial (ship) complications (snake) were a burden (cross). I had to deal with getting a refund for an order that never arrived and I was getting run around in circles quite a bit by the other two parties involved. In any event, it's taken care of now.
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Today I got Eight of Wands

This fits I need to get into motion and start get things done mostly my dad will last 6 months to live. ( think they did in the hospital to him. But I need to push myself to get things in order but I am tired. This card just shows that I need to get off my butt.
Well I have started going through my items to sell but emotional it has been hard so the motion is less than it should be.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Well this is the card that I got for Friday which fits my situation pretty well. I got the two of swords card

I am holding my emotions about situation , have to keep strong.
Last edited by Belinda2 on 27 Apr 2018, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

Seven of Earth for me today. I think this sums up my day so well - it's my birthday and I'm somewhere between :icon_e_biggrin: and :icon_cry: but moving forward and happily so.

Again, I don't have the time to consult the book, I'll go over the whole week on Sunday, I think. But for now, I'm very happy with the Shapeshifter deck, it's unusual and unlike anything I've seen before, and it has emotional power. She's a visionary, Lisa Hunt.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

coffin-bouquet-ring

There was a big commotion while I was shuffling that distracted me. As a result, I'm not sure if I got a legitimate draw or not. It doesn't feel like a message to me. On the other hand, one doesn't do the same reading twice, so this is what I'm stuck with. End of a given commitment or perhaps I'll catch a bug from my wife. My guess is that this will be nothing.

ETA: Nope, it was accurate. "End of a given commitment." I don't feel like going into details though since it was less than pleasant.
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Knight of Wands hum wonder how this will try in to my astrology class/work .

It asked me today maybe I need to wing it , because I don't have much time to go over what is on my personal recorder from the last class( did write some notes but I am a poor note taker )
Well up date I was able to hear some of the Recording . Rise to the challenge which I was able to do when questions were asked me in class.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Card for sunday I got page of coins

Be practical use common sense work with what you have. That about sums up my job
Same old same old, going to the shirts looking for holes, moving the sensor to the right place.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

I had such a wonderfully busy week with house guests and events... and some inner breakthroughs and ideas... I didn't give much time or thought to my cards.

Six of Water for a day when we followed the footsteps of the past - and the book calls this card "Memories" and talks about past lives that come back into memory. Yes, it was a day, a week of memories...

For yesterday, the Hermit/Seer, another beautiful card and eerily precise.

This deck touched upon all the important topics of my week. I didn't give it too much attention because I simply didn't have the time but it's an amazing deck and I'll try to find time today to connect the dots. The book is very good, too.

I had such a good week.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links