Deck of the Week #21: May 21 - 27

Forum rules
There are some decks that we all know and love. And then there are the lesser known treasures. Deck of the Week is a really fantastic way to explore decks that are loved but under-used. Here you can see what decks other people are using and how they apply the cards to everyday situations.
Nemia
Global Moderator

Re: Deck of the Week #21: May 21 - 27

Post by Nemia »

Yesterday's Hierophant played out clearly in a clash of authority between me and my rebel child. It was painful but made some issues clearer for me.

I finish this week with the Ace of Pentacles, a strong empowering card for me. The Ace of Pentacles rules this sign Gemini - it comes in with the cardinal sign, culminates with its elementary association in the fixed sign, and goes out in the mutable sign. And that's now. But before it's replaced by the Ace of Wands (Fire because the next fixed sign will be Leo, I don't even have to look up this stuff any more, it's built-in), it comes here to reassure me. I love this Ace especially, the watercolours are used so beautifully, there is such a serene strength in this card. Potential, there is always potential for growth, there is always beauty to be found, there is sky and green and gentle winds...

I had a wonderful week with the Dreaming Way. I love this deck. It was a strong emotional week, things happened that have little outward significance but strong inner meaning.

I haven't decided yet which deck will share my next week... but it will be difficult to get used to another deck after this one.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links