Belinda, can we start this again

Forum rules
There are some decks that we all know and love. And then there are the lesser known treasures. Deck of the Week is a really fantastic way to explore decks that are loved but under-used. Here you can see what decks other people are using and how they apply the cards to everyday situations.
Jo Ann
Founder

Belinda, can we start this again

Post by Jo Ann »

I am not sure how to do it, but i am trying to get back into tarot again and I am hoping this might help, although i cannot read for myself to save my life..

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Re: Belinda, can we start this again

Post by Belinda2 »

Tarot I have just starting to learn it again so I am just doing one card draw not speads are anything like that.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

yeah, one card is all i could handle. What day does deck of the week normally start on. I thought my first deck would be the Jolanda/swedish witch.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Depends some start it on Sunday and others on Monday . I alway think of Sunday as the start of the week because that is the way it is at work.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

OK. Sunday is the first day to me too.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Geeze, Monday rolls around and I keep forgetting to start. duh. And I have a deck sitting here waiting.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Squeaky

Post by Squeaky »

So you people would like to start doing those weeks again or? is it Okay if I start a fresh tread next monday?
I like papayas. I like apples. I like Agrippa too.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Hey Squeekers! I really don't know how this thread works but i want to start again monday....and i so hope i remember. But we can do it whatever way you want. I'm clueless in kittanning.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links