August 2018 Thoth reading circle

Monthly reading circle for Thoth veterans as well as for newbies

Moderator: Michael Sternbach

Forum rules
The Thoth Reading Club will be held monthly. Both newbies as well as experienced Thothies are welcome to join. Sign up is on during the first week of every month. Readings should be posted during the following week. Full feedback is expected by the end of the month. Menbers are encouraged to remind one another by PM if a reading or feedback is overdue; should help be needed, please contact a Mod or Admin. The club guide may specify a specific spread or topic at the beginning of a Reading Circle. Use the Thoth or one of its clones. This is a learning forum, so participants are encouraged to comment on and ask questions in regards to active threads, including those they are not participating in. Club guide may chime in with occasional commentsand suggestions. And here is the most important rule of all: Have fun! :)
Michael Sternbach
Site Admin

August 2018 Thoth reading circle

Post by Michael Sternbach » 04 Aug 2018, 13:13

Hello Thothies (newbies and veterans),

It's time for another reading circle round (hey, aren't I just so punny today!).

I would like to encourage yinz to try this spread:

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2469

Of which (fwiw) I can show you a public-domain-example done by yours truly here a long time ago in a purple galaxy far, far away:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=246019

Okay, this may be a little bit advanced, on the other hand I think that this alchemical spread just *lends* itself to the symbolism of the Thoth!

If you accept this challenge, please sign up until the end of next week (August 12) at the latest.

Hope to see all yinz back here! (And Jo Ann, feel free to correct me if my use of Pennsylvanian English sucks.)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Vlad

Re: August 2018 Thoth reading circle

Post by Vlad » 12 Aug 2018, 21:04

Hello Michael,

Please count me in for August Thoth reading circle. Hope I'm not too late for sign up. :icon_e_biggrin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Thoth Reading Club”