One Card, One Sentence Oracle Game

BrightEye

Re: One Card, One Sentence Oracle Game

Post by BrightEye »

WaterSong wrote: 31 Jan 2018, 11:59
Q: Sy's intentions towards me
Fields of Asphodel
Shows a seashell with barnacles and seaweed growing on it: some kind of renewal I would say, like something has come to an end for something else to begin.

message from my guides

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

BrightEye wrote: 31 Jan 2018, 13:51
message from my guides
Wheel Of Fortune : something is about to change/turn in your life....if you have felt that something was stuck, it will soon change...I also feel here that something that is meant to be will soon come to pass.(next card was the Queen of Wands...so it could be in regards of a Woman that is described by this Queen )

Q: what are S intention in regards of our relationship/connection ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

WaterSong wrote: 31 Jan 2018, 16:08
Q: what are S intention in regards of our relationship/connection ?
Preparations for the great journey

He is preparing for something, a trip or a new life journey together. Here is the image

What do I need to know about M?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

BrightEye wrote: 31 Jan 2018, 17:21
What do I need to know about M?

those paintings are truly beautiful BE

Sun : this person is either well disposed towards you or they have a very warm, positive personality/disposition.

Q: What is the nature of journey that S wants to take with me ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

WaterSong wrote: 31 Jan 2018, 22:07 Q: What is the nature of journey that S wants to take with me ?
Minimalist Oracle: Mystery

Q:What's a good tip for me while I work on assignment X?
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

Charlie Brown wrote: 03 Feb 2018, 13:26
WaterSong wrote: 31 Jan 2018, 22:07 Q: What is the nature of journey that S wants to take with me ?

Charlie, you need to interpret/read the card you got..it is not enough to just write the name of it. You need to elaborate a little more ...it is a One Card , One sentence game :)

Mice : the advice is for you not to overly worry of fret...remain relaxed.

Q: message for me

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

WaterSong wrote: 03 Feb 2018, 14:22
Charlie Brown wrote: 03 Feb 2018, 13:26

Charlie, you need to interpret/read the card you got..it is not enough to just write the name of it. You need to elaborate a little more ...it is a One Card , One sentence game :)

Mice : the advice is for you not to overly worry of fret...remain relaxed.

Q: message for me
I feel like "mystery" is pretty self explanatory, but I guess your milage varied.
Charlie Brown

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

Charlie Brown wrote: 03 Feb 2018, 14:37

I feel like "mystery" is pretty self explanatory, but I guess your milage varied.
no, it is not for me Charlie. It can mean different things for different people.This is a game where we draw cards and we put the effort to read it for another...please respect that.
I also am not sure what you mean by my *milage*.... I don't like your attitude and your response. There is no room here for being arrogant or snarky.

Next time I will also pull a card and post only the name of it for you, we will see how you like it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

Do what you like. You expressed a grievance and I responded to you and yet you seem to still be on it for some reason. I'm sorry you seem to not be familiar with the expression "your milage may vary" but it is what it is. It means that I thought it was adequate, I understand that you didn't. Since you want to talk about people's tone and attitude, I didn't appreciate you telling me what I "have to" do rather than telling me what you would like from me. You could have very easily asked me to elaborate on my thoughts but you chose to be confrontational about. And then I acknowledged your grievance and you wanted to continue to be not only confrontational about whatever answer you did or didn't get but start making it personal as well.

So, if you want a sentence then here you go: "Who knows? It's a mystery." I guess that's two sentences though so, yet again, I've violated the rules of your precious game.

I drew a card for you, I didn't mean to offend you. But really though...
Charlie Brown

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

Charlie Brown wrote: 03 Feb 2018, 16:29 Do what you like. You expressed a grievance and I responded to you and yet you seem to still be on it for some reason. I'm sorry you seem to not be familiar with the expression "your milage may vary" but it is what it is. It means that I thought it was adequate, I understand that you didn't. Since you want to talk about people's tone and attitude, I didn't appreciate you telling me what I "have to" do rather than telling me what you would like from me. You could have very easily asked me to elaborate on my thoughts but you chose to be confrontational about. And then I acknowledged your grievance and you wanted to continue to be not only confrontational about whatever answer you did or didn't get but start making it personal as well.

So, if you want a sentence then here you go: "Who knows? It's a mystery." I guess that's two sentences though so, yet again, I've violated the rules of your precious game.

I drew a card for you, I didn't mean to offend you. But really though...
Listen...don't try to make this about me.
I did ask you kindly ,as shown below. You chose to continue to be snarky.
I am sorry your ego is so fragile that when someone points out a rule to you you need to become offensive. Please, look up the difference between confrontational and assertive.
This is a One Sentence game, not the one word answer game.
So, go back on your tracks and read the request and how you chose to handle this.Own your own .
And relax man, your reading is not so vital for my well being. I know how to read.I will survive.
You can listen to someone else without having to become defensive or sarcastic. It will take you a long way.All I did was to ask you to comply with the rule of the game.
Just be aware that when a person asks a question, it is obviously important to them...so have the humility to honor that. The same way your questions are honored. It is not all about you.
You never even answered the question I posted...sighs...shake my head. lets make the game continue.

Q: Card for the month of March

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links