Lenormand One Card, One Sentence Game

strangebrew

Lenormand One Card, One Sentence Game

Post by strangebrew »

Each player asks a question and the person below them pulls one card and replies with one sentence

I will start the ball rolling :)

What does my weekend have in store?

nice job SB! :)

Sun : some lighthearted fun, maybe time outdoors enjoying the sun !

Q: will the agreement with x work out through time ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Re: Lenormand One Card, One Sentence Game

Post by FairyPrincess »

strangebrew wrote: 14 Jul 2017, 13:14
Heart
Yes, in a good way too, there will be good positive feelings on both sides

Q. What will D.S.'s next action be towards me (prospective employer)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

strangebrew wrote: 14 Jul 2017, 13:14

Heart
Yes, in a good way too, there will be good positive feelings on both sides

Q. What will D.S.'s next action be towards me (prospective employer)
Ship

It seems DS will move away or sail forward regarding this employment matter[/quote]

How is J feeling about the move now?

Ring ,Scythe/Stork( I have to add the two next cards because it confirmed what i felt when I saw this card.. ): J feels that somehow this is the end of a cycle...something has come full circle and it is time for J to move on to a new beginning, almost like starting a new life...this is not easy, there is a sting in the process, but they know it is something that needs to happen for their growth. ( I hope it makes sense)

Q: Will EM make it tomorrow to say hello for my birthday ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

strangebrew wrote: 14 Jul 2017, 17:42

Q: Will EM make it tomorrow to say hello for my birthday ?
Tower
It doesn't look like it, something will keep you separated for the day (happy birthday from me though!)

I had a very significant dream in which someone told me important information. Did I pick up on something real or was it wishful thinking?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

Thank you BE! :) I am so excited about my birthday, I forgot it is on Sunday :lol:

I had a very significant dream in which someone told me important information. Did I pick up on something real or was it wishful thinking?

The Sun

Yes it was a clear message and you did indeed pick up on something real! Next card was Key...so there you have the answer given to you BE

How does A (female, business) feel about me?

good morning ladies! :)

Birds : she feels you two have good communication and work well together. I also thinks she admires your communication skills...are they needed in the type of work you do ?

Q: will restructuring/reorganizing my schedule improve my quality of work and improve my life in general ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

WaterSong wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 09:10 Thank you BE! :) I am so excited about my birthday, I forgot it is on Sunday :lol:

The Sun

Yes it was a clear message and you did indeed pick up on something real! Next card was Key...so there you have the answer given to you BE

Birds : she feels you two have good communication and work well together. I also thinks she admires your communication skills...are they needed in the type of work you do ?

Q: will restructuring/reorganizing my schedule improve my quality of work and improve my life in general ?
That makes sense Water....she told me i talk too much.....chattering bird :P

The Letter

Yes it will, especially if you keep the lines of communication open, things will improve greatly

Why is J so cold?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
samantha

Post by samantha »

strangebrew wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 11:23
WaterSong wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 09:10 Thank you BE! :) I am so excited about my birthday, I forgot it is on Sunday :lol:

The Sun

The Letter

Yes it will, especially if you keep the lines of communication open, things will improve greatly

Why is J so cold?
Hello SB !

Woman - Key

The answer lies (key) with a woman (dark haired, olive complexion) ; either J wants to lock her out of something or believes that the woman is to blame for their cold demeanour.

X's thoughts about me now ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

samantha wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 11:32
strangebrew wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 11:23

The Sun

The Letter

Why is J so cold?
Hello SB !

Woman - Key

The answer lies (key) with a woman (dark haired, olive complexion) ; either J wants to lock her out of something or believes that the woman is to blame for their cold demeanour.

X's thoughts about me now ?

HI Sam, how are you? :)

Lady (Fish)

They respect you and see you as a successful woman (especially in business matters)

Is that woman me?
Last edited by strangebrew on 15 Jul 2017, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
samantha

Post by samantha »

Back isn't so good !! I've got my fingers crossed ! Hope you are ok :)

For SB : Broom - Mountain

If you were hoping to clean up (broom) some issues (mountain) between yourself and J ...or are usually the trouble shooter/peace maker of the two of you then yes.

QU: Why did TB leave their job ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

samantha wrote: 15 Jul 2017, 11:50 Back isn't so good !! I've got my fingers crossed ! Hope you are ok :)

For SB : Broom - Mountain

If you were hoping to clean up (broom) some issues (mountain) between yourself and J ...or are usually the trouble shooter/peace maker of the two of you then yes.

QU: Why did TB leave their job ?
Get well soon Sam....did you try yoga stretches...they always help me. :)

Fish

Could have been for financial reasons....maybe they got a better and more lucrative offer?

How will the month of August be for me?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links