One card, one sentence game #3

Amanda
Global Moderator

Re: One card, one sentence game #3

Post by Amanda »

Amanda wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 08:20
wray wrote: 05 Jul 2018, 11:27 Q: My husband intends to be home next week; what day will it be?

This is a tuffie. :)

8 of cups

I am going to say Tuesday because those two cups on my RWS card are standing out to me when I look at it. Please feedback!
Originally, it probably would have been Tuesday if I hadn't told him of your prediction. LOL That day seemed too far away for him so he went a bit rogue off the plan of the beaten path and made it home yesterday, Monday. So... about 3 days time is what it took him to get home with less sleep and going more through the night as well, to help get him home quicker.
wray wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 06:39 What is it about me that makes VB not want a relationship with me?
7 of Cups (Tarot Nova)

The person in this card is doing a risky tight-rope walk while holding a cup and wearing a mask; the picture reminds me of the "crazy drunk girl" one often finds at parties -- not saying that's who you are, but it's the metaphor coming to mind here to let me know to say that: he has no idea what you're going to do next -you or your emotions are unpredictable - and that probably scares him.

Q: Will my roof project be completed by end-of-day Friday?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
wray

Post by wray »

Amanda wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 06:59
Amanda wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 08:20
wray wrote: 05 Jul 2018, 11:27 Q: My husband intends to be home next week; what day will it be?

This is a tuffie. :)

8 of cups

I am going to say Tuesday because those two cups on my RWS card are standing out to me when I look at it. Please feedback!
Originally, it probably would have been Tuesday if I hadn't told him of your prediction. LOL That day seemed too far away for him so he went a bit rogue off the plan of the beaten path and made it home yesterday, Monday. So... about 3 days time is what it took him to get home with less sleep and going more through the night as well, to help get him home quicker.
wray wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 06:39 What is it about me that makes VB not want a relationship with me?
7 of Cups (Tarot Nova)

The person in this card is doing a risky tight-rope walk while holding a cup and wearing a mask; the picture reminds me of the "crazy drunk girl" one often finds at parties -- not saying that's who you are, but it's the metaphor coming to mind here to let me know to say that: he has no idea what you're going to do next -you or your emotions are unpredictable - and that probably scares him.

Q: Will my roof project be completed by end-of-day Friday?
I think you are on to something. It is not that my emotions are unpredictable; It is because I share my emotions with him, period. He sadly is very afraid of intimacy, period.

And I am happy my prediction pushed your husband to come home faster. :)

10 of swords
I want to say yes it will be finished. But I am going to say there will delays. Those 10 swords make me think of a project still in process.

Will VB and I reconcile?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

wray wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 07:16 Will VB and I reconcile?
4 of Wands
Yes, and it will lead to more stability in your relationship

What do my guides want me to know about M?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

BrightEye wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 16:29
wray wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 07:16 Will VB and I reconcile?
4 of Wands
Yes, and it will lead to more stability in your relationship

What do my guides want me to know about M?
Temperance
That this person has brought you or will bring you some healing or deep spiritual connection with your own self.

Q. What has been O's predominant thought about me this month so far?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

FairyPrincess wrote: 10 Jul 2018, 21:27
Q. What has been O's predominant thought about me this month so far?
Magician
You excite him and stimulate him in all kinds of different ways, so that's been on his mind (and, I believe, elsewhere)

E's thoughts of me now?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Amanda
Global Moderator

Post by Amanda »

BrightEye wrote: 15 Jul 2018, 10:20
E's thoughts of me now?

7 of Wands (Tarot Nova)

The picture defies the meaning of the card a little bit I think; it's a "scaredy-cat" -- a cat looks startled from the wands surrounding it; the feeling I'm getting is a vulnerable, yet brave one. I think E respects and appreciates whatever risky move you might have just made because it couldn't have been easy to step forward.

Q: Give me the tone of the news I shall receive next from X on a certain matter please.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

Amanda wrote: 16 Jul 2018, 18:23 Q: Give me the tone of the news I shall receive next from X on a certain matter please.
I’ve not made any risky moves that I’m aware of ...

King of Pentacles
X will be matter of fact and to the point, and you will also detect that he is very pleased about something without saying it in so many words

Why has she gone from sending long messages to virtually nothing?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

BrightEye wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 02:59
Amanda wrote: 16 Jul 2018, 18:23 Q: Give me the tone of the news I shall receive next from X on a certain matter please.
I’ve not made any risky moves that I’m aware of ...

King of Pentacles
X will be matter of fact and to the point, and you will also detect that he is very pleased about something without saying it in so many words

Why has she gone from sending long messages to virtually nothing?
4 swords

Seems things became too much and she needed to retreat into rest, it could be an energy drain?

Will JG and friends be offered the apartment at 22 A St?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

strangebrew wrote: 18 Jul 2018, 06:03
Will JG and friends be offered the apartment at 22 A St?
Death
No :( Base card was Knight of Cups so I think the universe will bring something better their way.

Does E like receiving my messages?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Amanda
Global Moderator

Post by Amanda »

BrightEye wrote: 21 Jul 2018, 03:37 Does E like receiving my messages?
Hermit (Thoth)
I think E likes receiving your messages as much as any of us like receiving a new burst of informative light into our own little worlds; E seems otherwise concerned about his/her own life purpose and the direction they're moving in - they may be in search of something more personally meaningful to them.

Q: How does my dad like the new bed I bought for him?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links