August 2017 Photo Contest now closed.

Jo Ann
Founder

Re: Summer Magic Finale

Post by Jo Ann »

I sure have alot to learn about using expensive real cameras. Well will have to lightly touch up the photo cuz the colors are wrong. then i will have to read why the colors where wrong.

I had to edit that first text, but i realized why it was so bad. My brain is fast and stills tries to multitask when i am not paying attentions. sounds stupid I know. but this time I know why the typing was wrong. while I was typing I was wondering if my husband had a decent camera to give my grandaughter for her birthday and where we could go for a day trip to take pictures while i was typing that. When I was a secretary, it drove my boss nuts that I never knew what was in the material i typed. cuz i was always singing with the radio while i typed. He said stopped doing that so i did and I couldn't type worth crap and back then, It was manual electric typewriters. so he told me to start singing again. LOL But with shorthand, I had to give it my undivided attention. @onion9@

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Re: Summer Magic Finale

Post by Jo Ann »

now tell mewasn't this a great additionnext one is going to be the same background color so you can manuerver stuff around just using a period!!!!! Like i did in my dark deck reading!!!!! oooo isn't coral prettymaroonwhitei am done, oh turquoise Blues come out purple

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Barleywine

Re: Summer's Magic Finale

Post by Barleywine »

I call this one "Diamond Sky (No Lucy)." I collect interesting quartz and granite rock samples on my daily walks and used a large mirror and a cloudless day to take this one. It has kind of a dreamy, mesmerizing quality to it. Freud would have had a field day with it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Seldes Katne

Post by Seldes Katne »

This is part of a window at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in St. John, New Brunswick. I'm currently on vacation in Canada and enjoying the sights of New Brunswick.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Mine is a double arch, first the swing arches the hay shed and the trees arch the swing. i love to sit and practice my violin i can't play there.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links