Tell me more, tell me more.....

FairyPrincess

Re: Tell me more, tell me more.....

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 24 Oct 2017, 08:36
hello!! I know...I will be here every day Fairy :)

and it is true...it happened all of a sudden...we have been friends for quite a while, nothing romantic until we met at a gathering and there was a spark, which took us both by surprise.We both are coming out of other relationships, hence the confusion.

Q: What is the decision that SA will more likely take about us ? ( he is the one that was more confused lol I am ok, I go with the flow. )
So GLAD to know you'll be around :)
Fear, Child, Release
It seems that SA is getting fearful somehow about having to make this decision. He wants a new start with you as indicated by the Child but the way these cards have lined up the child card is facing the fear, so it seems he might have a hard time getting over it, might need your support, as children get overwhelmed with fear and not act he might be overwhelmed by it. He will eventually realize the need to release either the fear or something that is related to his past in order to move ahead but there is a bit of a heavy feel in these cards it seems he is not over his past completely and he has some doubts and fears. Hope this helps. Wishing you all the very best 💙

Q> What is A planning to do about me/ our connection now (if anything at all)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 24 Oct 2017, 14:18
So GLAD to know you'll be around :)

Fear, Child, Release
It seems that SA is getting fearful somehow about having to make this decision. He wants a new start with you as indicated by the Child but the way these cards have lined up the child card is facing the fear, so it seems he might have a hard time getting over it, might need your support, as children get overwhelmed with fear and not act he might be overwhelmed by it. He will eventually realize the need to release either the fear or something that is related to his past in order to move ahead but there is a bit of a heavy feel in these cards it seems he is not over his past completely and he has some doubts and fears. Hope this helps. Wishing you all the very best 💙

:) yes, I am so happy too ...

yes...there is fear, you are very right, due to a relationship just finished.He is having a hard time letting go, confronting it.
He is having a hard time moving on, for fear of hurting this person, even though the relationship is over.
I have been supportive, as we have always been good friends, and i always will be his friend.

Sixth chakra/9 of coins/Lost in our own equation
A will remain in his mind , for a while. Two of these cards speak about the mental plane, thinking, considering,analyzing...I think A admires you from afar, but it is still figuring out what to do, what action to take. A is thinking a lot about you, and thinks you are a capable, beautiful, attractive and accomplished woman, but at the moment he does not seem prone to taking action. i think these cards speak of a time for reflection, the one that precedes action.
You certainly are on A's mind.He also feels a mental/spiritual connection to you.

Q: What is the best course of action for me with SA ? ( should I just let go and walk away, basically, or give it a try ? be patient ? )

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 24 Oct 2017, 14:45

:) yes, I am so happy too ...

yes...there is fear, you are very right, due to a relationship just finished.He is having a hard time letting go, confronting it.
He is having a hard time moving on, for fear of hurting this person, even though the relationship is over.
I have been supportive, as we have always been good friends, and i always will be his friend.

Sixth chakra/9 of coins/Lost in our own equation
A will remain in his mind , for a while. Two of these cards speak about the mental plane, thinking, considering,analyzing...I think A admires you from afar, but it is still figuring out what to do, what action to take. A is thinking a lot about you, and thinks you are a capable, beautiful, attractive and accomplished woman, but at the moment he does not seem prone to taking action. i think these cards speak of a time for reflection, the one that precedes action.
You certainly are on A's mind.He also feels a mental/spiritual connection to you.

Q: What is the best course of action for me with SA ? ( should I just let go and walk away, basically, or give it a try ? be patient ? )
This is true for me too....very accurate reading I just feel it...thanks :)
You ask such serious questions....makes me a lil' nervous lol....lets see what the cards have to say:
4 of cups, Park, Love
what an interesting set of cards, it seems for now its best to be a bit in a self protective mode not be too emotionally available (4 of cups) don't over extend yourself or offer too much, just remain within yourself. Park card is clear indication not to walk away remain friends with SA as part of the social group, interact, have fun, go out. Finally there is love here for you but it might take time to develop or spring to life...in any case there is a heart felt connection here so be patient but also remain open to others (Park) but maintain this connection (Love, Park) while not becoming too emotionally available right away as he needs to open up to you first too.

Q> Why is it that my connection with A intuitively feels like its not over but then there is nothing that has happened in a long time so logically its seems over to me...is it over

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 24 Oct 2017, 14:58
This is true for me too....very accurate reading I just feel it...thanks :)

You ask such serious questions....makes me a lil' nervous lol....lets see what the cards have to say:

4 of cups, Park, Love
what an interesting set of cards, it seems for now its best to be a bit in a self protective mode not be too emotionally available (4 of cups) don't over extend yourself or offer too much, just remain within yourself. Park card is clear indication not to walk away remain friends with SA as part of the social group, interact, have fun, go out. Finally there is love here for you but it might take time to develop or spring to life...in any case there is a heart felt connection here so be patient but also remain open to others (Park) but maintain this connection (Love, Park) while not becoming too emotionally available right away as he needs to open up to you first too.

Q> Why is it that my connection with A intuitively feels like its not over but then there is nothing that has happened in a long time so logically its seems over to me...is it over
that makes so much sense Fairy ...we do have the same group of friends, we see each other at the same place, and have many friends in common.
And yes, I understand the part of not being too available emotionally.
Great reading ! We do have a great time as friends, that is very true.

oh don't worry about my questions...it is how I word them :) you do an amazing job, you are very good Fairy <3
I am open to what comes through, it is always very helpful.

Devil/Door to personal happiness and healing/Earth song

It seems to me that A is in need of healing, there is something in them that needs to be confronted before they are able to connect with you, in the way that probably you want or need. The cards seem to point at a strong underlying connection to A, the Devil, there is an attachment, but they are also saying that there is a strong need in one of you to find their place in life and to find their own happiness and calling.
I think that is A. I think this ties up well to how he sees you, in the previous reading he sees you as the 9 of coins woman...accomplished, whole in herself. I think he does not feel that way about himself, and that is why they are not taking action. A has some growth he needs to do.
I think, in time, he could contact you...the cards answers as to *why* there has not been contact.

Q: if I follow the advice given, how would things develop between S and I ? What do the stars have stored for us ?( if any )

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 24 Oct 2017, 16:39
Devil/Door to personal happiness and healing/Earth song

It seems to me that A is in need of healing, there is something in them that needs to be confronted before they are able to connect with you, in the way that probably you want or need. The cards seem to point at a strong underlying connection to A, the Devil, there is an attachment, but they are also saying that there is a strong need in one of you to find their place in life and to find their own happiness and calling.
I think that is A. I think this ties up well to how he sees you, in the previous reading he sees you as the 9 of coins woman...accomplished, whole in herself. I think he does not feel that way about himself, and that is why they are not taking action. A has some growth he needs to do.
I think, in time, he could contact you...the cards answers as to *why* there has not been contact.

Q: if I follow the advice given, how would things develop between S and I ? What do the stars have stored for us ?( if any )
Makes perfect sense....thanks WaterSong :)
Clouds, 7 of swords, Hermit, Trust
It seems things will remain confusing for some time to come. As one of you might not be forthcoming with communication or would prefer being a bit of a loner for some time. It might be that they have to process some life lesson and need some alone time. The advice is to trust that things will be fine and just go with the flow for the time being. The clouds show that things need time to become clear. Maybe ask this question again in a week or so.

Q> What do my angels and guides want to share with me about O and our connection

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 25 Oct 2017, 12:35

Makes perfect sense....thanks WaterSong :)
Clouds, 7 of swords, Hermit, Trust
It seems things will remain confusing for some time to come. As one of you might not be forthcoming with communication or would prefer being a bit of a loner for some time. It might be that they have to process some life lesson and need some alone time. The advice is to trust that things will be fine and just go with the flow for the time being. The clouds show that things need time to become clear. Maybe ask this question again in a week or so.

Q> What do my angels and guides want to share with me about O and our connection
[/quote]

interesting message...sometimes we are not meant to know , takes away the lesson ....:)

Knight of pentacles/ man holding a coin/Amethyst wings :
interesting cards...it seems they all point at the fact that your connection with O is one that facilitates some work for your own growth, personal growth. O will provide or motivate lesson for you to work on issues. The coins are also very earthy and very much about *work*...it could be that O will serve as inspiration to motivate you in your career and professional development, conquer and overcome fears or try new paths.
In any case it is a transformative connection, on a soul level. It is like you have know each other before , and have a soul agreement of sorts.
It will be always a solid, warm connection.

Q: What do my angels would like me to know about my connection to Sy ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 25 Oct 2017, 15:39

Strength, Man, Truth
This connection will have passion and based on mutual attraction and understanding. One of you would need to exert some restraint or gentle power over the other. If Sy is a man he'll be the one who will be more powerful in this connection in terms of passion and drive. He is an honest man who will tell you the truth about what he thinks about your connection to each other.

Q> What is in store/ to come for my connection with A?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 12:24

Strength, Man, Truth
This connection will have passion and based on mutual attraction and understanding. One of you would need to exert some restraint or gentle power over the other. If Sy is a man he'll be the one who will be more powerful in this connection in terms of passion and drive. He is an honest man who will tell you the truth about what he thinks about your connection to each other.

hey Fairy :)

oh interesting reading...yes. Sy tends to like to be in charge, particularly now, because of a set of circumstances.There is a good connection, that is very true. We can talk about just about anything, no fear, very open.

Ace of cups/Higher Thought /Stars:
these are lovely cards :)
I think with A there will be a nice connection with this person, some form or emotional healing or exchange. It looks form these cards that you and A share a spiritual connection , and what it is in store for the two of you is a heartfelt exchange, and a relationship that has a higher calling or whose foundations are on a deep mental/spiritual bond.
You both are high minded and share the same values . It is a connection that is highly beneficial for both.

Q: What will the month of November bring to us ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 14:37

Strength, Man, Truth

oh interesting reading...yes. Sy tends to like to be in charge, particularly now, because of a set of circumstances.There is a good connection, that is very true. We can talk about just about anything, no fear, very open.

I think with A there will be a nice connection with this person, some form or emotional healing or exchange. It looks form these cards that you and A share a spiritual connection , and what it is in store for the two of you is a heartfelt exchange, and a relationship that has a higher calling or whose foundations are on a deep mental/spiritual bond.
You both are high minded and share the same values . It is a connection that is highly beneficial for both.

hello :)
Will keep you posted if something positive or anything happens lol
Devil, Healing, Stork
It seems that there might be a fulfillment of desires and passions. You two will find each other healing and this will help you both change in some way. This partnership seems to be leading to transformation and healing in November.

Q. What is something positive coming my way before this month ends...(overtly optimistic but that's the way I like it lol)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

FairyPrincess wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 21:39
WaterSong wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 14:37
Strength, Man, Truth

hello :)
Will keep you posted if something positive or anything happens lol
Devil, Healing, Stork
It seems that there might be a fulfillment of desires and passions. You two will find each other healing and this will help you both change in some way. This partnership seems to be leading to transformation and healing in November.

Q. What is something positive coming my way this new week.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links