*One Card Angel Readings*

strangebrew

*One Card Angel Readings*

Post by strangebrew »

For anyone who owns angel decks, i thought this would be a nice place to exchange readings...either ask a specific question or just ask for general guidance :)

For the person below ~

*Intention*

Make your ideas, wishes and intentions known to the angels...be clear and patient and wait for things to materialize

I would like to ask for some general life guidance for the coming few months?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Re: *One Card Angel Readings*

Post by FairyPrincess »

strangebrew wrote: 22 Sep 2017, 17:20 For anyone who owns angel decks, i thought this would be a nice place to exchange readings...either ask a specific question or just ask for general guidance :)

For the person below ~

*Intention*

Make your ideas, wishes and intentions known to the angels...be clear and patient and wait for things to materialize

Perfect timing! I needed a message from my angels :)

For you: Angel of Play
Take time out from your busy schedule now and again so for some "Play time". It’s when we have taken some time out, allowed ourselves to have some fun now and again, to be as the child we once were, that miracles and magic become possible. This is what this Angel has come to remind you as guidance for coming months.

Q> What do my Angels want me to know about the new spiritual ritual I just did today

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 22 Sep 2017, 18:16
strangebrew wrote: 22 Sep 2017, 17:20 For anyone who owns angel decks, i thought this would be a nice place to exchange readings...either ask a specific question or just ask for general guidance :)

For the person below ~

*Intention*

Take time out from your busy schedule now and again so for some "Play time". It’s when we have taken some time out, allowed ourselves to have some fun now and again, to be as the child we once were, that miracles and magic become possible. This is what this Angel has come to remind you as guidance for coming months.

Q> What do my Angels want me to know about the new spiritual ritual I just did today

I love angels :)

Positive Intention : that any ritual we do depends on the intention, the energy we put in it. So if your intention was positive and sincere, it will affect your life in the manner your intended .

Q: what is the message that my angels would like to send me ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

WaterSong wrote: 22 Sep 2017, 21:37

For the person below ~

*Intention*

Positive Intention : that any ritual we do depends on the intention, the energy we put in it. So if your intention was positive and sincere, it will affect your life in the manner your intended .

I love them too, WaterSong :)

*Manifestation*

They want you to know that what you put out for will come to you .... the time is ripe to see the fruits of your hard work < 3

What do i need to know ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

strangebrew wrote: 23 Sep 2017, 09:24

*Manifestation*

They want you to know that what you put out for will come to you .... the time is ripe to see the fruits of your hard work < 3

What do i need to know ?

Nice !

Guardian Angel ( followed by Ideas & inspiration): you are watched over closely by your guardian angel, and she is whispering ideas and solutions , guidance that you need at the moment ... pay attention :) <3

Q: what do my angels want to advice me is the best path/ approach to EM ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

WaterSong wrote: 23 Sep 2017, 11:14

*Manifestation*

What do i need to know ?

Nice !

Guardian Angel ( followed by Ideas & inspiration): you are watched over closely by your guardian angel, and she is whispering ideas and solutions , guidance that you need at the moment ... pay attention :) <3

*Patience*

This situation needs you to exercise patience ... EM likes ti take their time with thingd. The card also talks of study and knowledge, so maybe bring your focus away from EM and focus on your own path first for now <3 xx

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

strangebrew wrote: 24 Sep 2017, 05:52

*Manifestation*

What do i need to know ?

Nice !

*Patience*

This situation needs you to exercise patience ... EM likes to take their time with things. The card also talks of study and knowledge, so maybe bring your focus away from EM and focus on your own path first, for now <3 xx
What do I need to know about JG ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

strangebrew wrote: 24 Sep 2017, 05:54

Nice !

*Patience*

This situation needs you to exercise patience ... EM likes to take their time with things. The card also talks of study and knowledge, so maybe bring your focus away from EM and focus on your own path first, for now <3 xx
What do I need to know about JG ?
Opportunity to forgive :If JC has been difficult , challenging or hard to understand, the angels are suggesting that there may be the need to let go of or heal some pattern between the two of you.If JC has caused you to be upset, maybe try to forgive them and see what needs to be healed .

Q: I would love the angels to give me a message about my business for the next months

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

*Manifestation*

What do i need to know ?

Nice !

*Patience*

This situation needs you to exercise patience ... EM likes to take their time with things . The card also talks of study and knowledge, so maybe bring your focus away from EM and focus on your own path first for now <3 xx

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

strangebrew wrote: 26 Sep 2017, 11:44
What do i need to know ?
New partner : your angels want you to know that , even though you don't even think of it, there is a new partner for you in the future :)

Q: advice from my angels about DG ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links