Hello from the Yorkshire Wolds

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
Original Destiny

Hello from the Yorkshire Wolds

Post by Original Destiny »

Hello everyone. Im a former AT member, I joined when it first started but didn't post that much, even though my contributions were minimal I loved the community and have been waiting to see were fellow tarotists would congregate. I purchased my first deck in 1970 (Swiss IJJ) quickly followed by a RWS deck published by Rider and Co which I have worked with ever since. I have a few other decks purchased over the years which havnt really worked for me until recently when I got the borderless Deviant moon and now the borderless RWS.... these two decks have re kindled my enthusiasm . I worked as a Professional Reader for some years and on a chat line in the early internet days. Now I have retired from the rat race, stepped off the treadmill and Im enjoying painting . I have recently been invited into a new Hotel project and my work is an integral part of the hotels ethos and decor. Hopefully I will be able to contribute to ET in the coming months and look forward meeting you all.
Regards John
A quiet old man with a really loud mind

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Joan Marie

Re: Hello from the Yorkshire Wolds

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi John,
Thanks so much for the message. It's good to have you here. Looks like you joined us early on but haven't posted until now. Glad you found your way back!

Sounds like you have wealth of experience and a lot to offer us all.
Look forward to seeing your posts.

-Joan Marie

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Welcome to the forum John. That hotel sounds interesting - as long as you don't book in and get the "9 of Swords suite" :icon_e_wink: .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK »

Hello from West Yorkshire :) Great to see you here John. The Wolds are beautiful!

Hope you enjoy the forum and find some corners that interest you.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Original Destiny

Post by Original Destiny »

2dogs wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 13:55 Welcome to the forum John. That hotel sounds interesting - as long as you don't book in and get the "9 of Swords suite" :icon_e_wink: .
Ha, ha...the Hotel, a former residence for retired Ladies, does have a couple of ghosts, one room especially...I wonder what number it has been given ?
John
A quiet old man with a really loud mind

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links