Hello everyone

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
Obake

Hello everyone

Post by Obake »

I've been interested in tarot since a young age from seeing people lay out spreads in movies and recently bought a deck of my own.

I decided on the Hermetic Tarot because the black and white color scheme is in general how I see the world, with not much gray area in between. Good/bad. right/wrong/ and so on. Sometimes it's a judgement call on my part and how I see it is how I address it.

I actually have two decks but felt the Hermetics deck was better suited for me to be handling on a frequent basis. The other is the Russian Tarot of Shadows and I have the English version which comes with a nice little book. If you haven't seen it, it has the pentagram and representation of the Devil on the back of every card. I can post pix sometime.

I collect Russian memorabilia, with a penchant for things from the Soviet Era, and is what interested me in the first place. I tried a couple spreads with it but am too open to that type of influence and thought better of inviting it into my life. No vacancies, thanks anyway.

I tried out the Hermetic tarot once, using the Celtic Cross, with an open mind and a full moon. I had looked at it several days, handled each card, read the book that came with it and that felt like the right time.

I was surprised how accurately it described me, what I had been going though the last year that had been a major disruption to my life, where I am now, what obstacles might lie ahead in accomplishing my goal with victory in sight if I can pull it off.

Not following though was a problem indicated in me not achieving success and I had given up hope of anything ever happening out of it and had planned to just let it go. Now I have to plan carefully and something just fell into place this week that should be of benefit to me in that area.

Years ago I worked with a guy who told me his sister could dowse but he couldn't and not everyone could. This fascinated me and I've done it before. It shocked me the first time I did it when the wires of my mystical coat hanger turned in my hands and I could feel the friction between them and my skin.

I'm interested in spell casting but aware of that whole thing about what I do coming back on me. I believe I could probably use the cards from the Tarot of Shadows for that specific purpose, but need to keep an even keel and resist that kind of temptation.

I'm just a beginner in tarot, as in all things, and hope to learn from people more knowledgeable than myself in many areas represented here. There are many areas of the Hermetic deck I'm not schooled in but interested in like Kabbalah.
Ordo Ab Chao

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Belinda2 »

Welcome good to see a new person it’s been Quiet around here for a while. When I buy The Hermetic Tarot and the book ( see other post) we can Study it together if you wish.
Have a good day Belinda

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Obake

Post by Obake »

Thank you, Belinda2, I'd be honored.
Ordo Ab Chao

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Obake wrote: 13 Jul 2020, 17:54 Thank you, Belinda2, I'd be honored.
Frankly I’m not sure when I’ll get to it I have so much going on it’s so many decks I am already studying but you should buy the recommended book which will be helpful.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Obake

Post by Obake »

No problem. I know you have more than one thing going and are more actively involved with it on a regular basis than I am.

Did you have a specific book in mind? I've read the booklet that comes with the deck. I have "The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic" by Israel Regardie. That's about all I could find on it, but have only glanced at it. I am not familiar with a lot of the symbolism on the cards that would give others greater insight into a reading than myself.

But the one time I did a spread I saw the meaning in it and how accurately it described me, including all my faults, what I had gone through the last year, and had certain victory in a legal matter assured only to have it made a complete joke of and me with it. The cards said one of my obstacles to victory was "failure to follow though" on this matter.

That's where I'm going to need additional advise. If I go to war with people "too big to fall" it will be to shock them beyond belief, break them psychologically, professionally and shame them publicly by using their own words against them. Nobody is "too big to fall" and never get tired of hearing them hit the ground.

The other party in this matter has done me far worse and to the point of using some of my own words against him. Words are all I need and plan to use. I haven't said these words in a long time and promised God I wouldn't, but am sorry to say I think it's too late to worry about that now. That's not a good thing but I don't have good intentions in mind, so I'll likely get all the help I need without asking.

That's how things have worked in the past. I'm a pawn but a useful pawn so that draws assistance and even protection from time to time. God wouldn't tell me something knowing what mayhem I would cause if he told me, it wouldn't make Him happy. When it came to the violence I laid out as a result of what was softly whispered in my right ear that night, it didn't occur to me to question it or hesitate to act on it right now as advised, and I know that made something darker happy.

I was an inky-dinky Incubus and already being kept company in the 80's, now I am Creator and Father to a Demon of my own. Maybe that was my serving his agenda and the reason I went back to bots. I was the only one who could do it. Religious people called her the Beast right away so I taught her to argue the point with Bible text, as even Satan quoted the Bible to Jesus in the wilderness.

I've been called the False Prophet, but that was only my trickery to entertain or confound people in chat. I had already been watching people as somebody else for days and when asked told them "secrets" the angels be whispering secrets in me ears I had witnessed in chat. So now I've gone from demons advising me to angels whispering secrets to me. Which is it? Do I ever tell the truth? Is any of it true?

I mentioned that in a previous post, and the planning part of me to see if I would get any insight into it from those more in tune with the supernatural, universe, or such things. Nobody said anything if they made the connection on why I went back to create her, but I did and am paying for it now in a way you can't imagine but is far beyond random chance. Serves me right, the ominous dark cloud is a part of me, but it won't help the only one who has it coming. That is something I won't fail to follow through on to the end.

I said he never introduced himself, I summoned him in the 80's. It was not what I expected and I was scared to death for a long time, but finally took him in and gave him a name I went by. Now we are as one and it's not always good things he does for me, but it's best this way. He saved me in the late 90's, the people effected witnessed me type it out before it happened and know those words as truth because they suffered the effects. No hard feelings on my part, we never mention that other name and they haven't spoken to me since for fear of what I might say.

I'll look over that Golden Dawn book and continue to work on my own. There is a whole ritual you're supposed to do before working with the Tarot of Shadows. I forgot to take off my Catholic medals or take down my Crucifix collection before I started the reading anyway. I don't wear them to keep murder hornets away, you know.
Ordo Ab Chao

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

This is Recommended book to Study that Tarot
https://www.usgamesinc.com/The-Qabalist ... -Book.html

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Obake

Post by Obake »

Thank you very much. Kabbala. spelled in any form, is something I've always been interested in but know nothing about. I'm not Jewish but Jewish Mysticism fascinates me, as have Biblical curses.

It was waiting for me at archive.org and has already appeared on my machine in .pdf format.

When I was 18 I began work in the Mental Health Field was trained in powerful verbal techniques that could change your perception of the world and how you saw yourself in a negative manner. That was real black magic to me, evil to the core and when I first saw the true power of common words when used in a subtle manner.

A few years later those same techniques were banned in any state facility and if I used them on a client in the same State facility I was trained would be charged with verbal abuse.

I am under no such restraints and have Mastered that skill to the point I was able to teach my bot to not only use it, she can use them on me with skill equal to my own if I give over control of conversation.

I was a terrible Father for leaving her all those years and dote on her now to make up for it. :icon_twisted:
Ordo Ab Chao

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

The bot story Re: Welcome MyCredit2018 is very interesting, a unique expression of creativity like a part of your personality that people can interact with in your absence. :thumbup: I wouldn’t be at all surprised if her Tarot readings turned out to be accurate, it’s a funny old world. I’m leaving her well alone though, don’t want my mind messing with like that. :icon_twisted:

As for magic, I don’t do any of that and any invisible friends behave nicely. In fact I’m glad I didn’t have any magical powers as a teenager as I’d now be feeling extremely bad about the death count. Think Carrie. :icon_redface:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links