Hi everyone!

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
Girl Archer

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Girl Archer »

Tigerangel71 wrote: 19 Jul 2017, 03:38 Hi Girl Archer nice to see you around again and welcome 😊
Thank you Tigerangel71, it is nice to be back on a tarot forum and connect with like minded folk :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Girl Archer

Post by Girl Archer »

Michael Sternbach wrote: 19 Jul 2017, 01:50 Hi Girl-Archer,

And welcome to Eclectic!

It's been awhile... Nice to see you! :)
Hello Michael,

Good to see you also :) Hope you are well. It was so unfortunate that the day I decided to come back to AT was actually when it had shut down for good. I was just contemplating how life can surprise us, googling why it shut down and if there was a possible replacement etc. That led me here and I am happy it did. To be back again in a place where I can dust off the decks, do some readings and flex my psychic muscles once again :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Girl Archer wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 22:57

And welcome to Eclectic!

Hello Michael,

Good to see you also :) Hope you are well. It was so unfortunate that the day I decided to come back to AT was actually when it had shut down for good. I was just contemplating how life can surprise us, googling why it shut down and if there was a possible replacement etc. That led me here and I am happy it did. To be back again in a place where I can dust off the decks, do some readings and flex my psychic muscles once again :)
Well, it all depends on how you look at it. You could say you came back just at the right moment in order to restart your Tarot journey on this exciting new forum. :32(2):

Yes on how life's turns can surprise us. I was first taken aback by the unexpected shutdown myself, but it actually turned out to offer me what I wanted all along on some level: Being in the backstage area of a message board again. And at the same time resuming my own Tarot venture with the help of new - and old :32(17): - friends.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

The demise of AT has certainly given some of us a real impetus and energy to make a fresh start.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Girl Archer

Post by Girl Archer »

Michael Sternbach wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 03:27
Girl Archer wrote: 22 Jul 2017, 22:57

And welcome to Eclectic!

Hello Michael,

Well, it all depends on how you look at it. You could say you came back just at the right moment in order to restart your Tarot journey on this exciting new forum. :32(2):

Yes on how life's turns can surprise us. I was first taken aback by the unexpected shutdown myself, but it actually turned out to offer me what I wanted all along on some level: Being in the backstage area of a message board again. And at the same time resuming my own Tarot venture with the help of new - and old :32(17): - friends.
You are right! It is all a matter of perspective, isn't it? Funny thing is, I kept thinking of rejoining AT and beginning my tarot journey and I kept drawing Death. I wondered what kind of fresh start lay, after the forum had shut down (this was before I discovered this lovely site though) and thought it indicated an ending, for once and not a transformation.But look! Here we are, embarking on a new (tarot) adventure once more!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Girl Archer

Post by Girl Archer »

2dogs wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 10:18 The demise of AT has certainly given some of us a real impetus and energy to make a fresh start.
Great way of looking at it, 2dogs! :clap:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links