Hello :)

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
Esk

Hello :)

Post by Esk »

Hello everyone.

I'm Esk, a former member of ATF. I read RWS tarot and have started to get interested in few oracles.
I'm glad some people have created new forum as replacement, thank you for that!
I joined this forum nearly 2 weeks ago but didn't find the time to post and be active. I hope I can finally find some time to explore this forum! It seems people are very motivated to keep this forum active and I'd be happy to be a part of it :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: Hello :)

Post by Serpentwand »

Esk wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 07:22 Hello everyone.

I'm Esk, a former member of ATF. I read RWS tarot and have started to get interested in few oracles.
I'm glad some people have created new forum as replacement, thank you for that!
I joined this forum nearly 2 weeks ago but didn't find the time to post and be active. I hope I can finally find some time to explore this forum! It seems people are very motivated to keep this forum active and I'd be happy to be a part of it :)
Hello and welcome to the forum. Yes some of us have become a lot more active since AT died.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Esk

Post by Esk »

Thanks 2dogs :)
I thought the closure of AT will make me more active too, but unfortunately, every time I think that, I get catch up with life's stuffs. I hope Iit'll change!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Esk wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 07:45 Thanks 2dogs :)
I thought the closure of AT will make me more active too, but unfortunately, every time I think that, I get catch up with life's stuffs. I hope Iit'll change!
Perhaps someone will drag you into a reading circle - I'm sure I never asked to be in the Thoth exchange - or Deck Of The Week is easy enough, just draw a card each day and write what you think of it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Esk

Post by Esk »

2dogs wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 07:50
Esk wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 07:45 Thanks 2dogs :)
Perhaps someone will drag you into a reading circle - I'm sure I never asked to be in the Thoth exchange - or Deck Of The Week is easy enough, just draw a card each day and write what you think of it.
Good idea, drawing a card each day is a good way to stay in touch with cards and learn.
I really liked the reading circle on AT and will probably joined one here too. I have to check what's happening in this section

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

There are also a few fast moving One Card, One Sentence games - if you are surrounded by large numbers of people and want to know if any of them fancy you :32(12): .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DDwarks
Global Moderator

Post by DDwarks »

Hi Esk!!
Nice to see you here :)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK »

Hi and welcome - great to see you here. :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Esk

Post by Esk »

2dogs wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 08:07 There are also a few fast moving One Card, One Sentence games - if you are surrounded by large numbers of people and want to know if any of them fancy you :32(12): .
I don't need cards to know they all fancy me hehe ;)
I rarely went to this section on AT because I like when there's feedback, but I'll take a look, maybe I'll like.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Esk

Post by Esk »

DDwarks, Charlotte, thank you for your welcome :). I remember you also come from ATF.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links