Oh! Not Tarotbear!

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
tarotbear

Oh! Not Tarotbear!

Post by tarotbear »

Yes, ... it is I.

And yes - I am going to push my decks (4) and my Tarot Books (5) shamelessly at every possible opportunity. Speaking of which - here is my website: https://jmanauthor.wordpress.com/

There seems to be some confusion concerning my departure from AT; yes - I was banned - for 2 weeks. I, however, decided to stay away for the next 2 years. During that time I wrote a total of 19 books, and my alter-ego created an ADULT oracle deck.

I am retired, on Disability and Food Stamps ... and I sew.
There are three ways of looking at things; theirs, yours, and my Tarot cards.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Re: Oh! Not Tarotbear!

Post by Michael Sternbach »

tarotbear wrote: 16 Sep 2017, 17:39 Yes, ... it is I.

And yes - I am going to push my decks (4) and my Tarot Books (5) shamelessly at every possible opportunity. Speaking of which - here is my website: https://jmanauthor.wordpress.com/
Hi Tarotbear

Be my guest. We have plenty of forums on deck creation, trade etc that allow you to do just that...
There seems to be some confusion concerning my departure from AT; yes - I was banned - for 2 weeks. I, however, decided to stay away for the next 2 years. During that time I wrote a total of 19 books, and my alter-ego created an ADULT oracle deck.

I am retired, on Disability and Food Stamps ... and I sew.
Seems like you were just waiting for Eclectic to be created then. We do certainly appreciate Tarot creativity here.

Welcome. :64(25):

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion »

Hi Tarotbear! Welcome to the forum [emoji1] grab a seat, pour yourself a drink and make yourself at home [emoji1]
[emoji171]Fee
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Mee-Wah

Post by Mee-Wah »

Tarotbear! So very happy to see you here :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links