Heart Felt Giveaways.

Seldes Katne

Re: Heart Felt Giveaways.

Post by Seldes Katne »

Nemia wrote: 25 Sep 2017, 17:33 And I'd love the Shapeshifter Tarot! But I'd like to send you something in return - I can offer tarot bags! :-)
I can always use another tarot bag. I have several decks that don't have one yet. If you PM me with an address for the Shapeshifters, we can go from there.

Thank you!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion »

Seldes Katne wrote: 22 Sep 2017, 21:53 I have the Modern Spellcaster's Tarot, the Shapeshifter Tarot, and the Celtic Dragon Tarot that I would be happy to gift to someone. I'm willing to pay postage to pretty much anywhere on the planet.
Is the Celtic Dragon Tarot still available? I'm pretty keen on it if you don't mind sending it to NZ...
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Seldes Katne

Post by Seldes Katne »

theFeeLion wrote: 26 Sep 2017, 18:48Is the Celtic Dragon Tarot still available? I'm pretty keen on it if you don't mind sending it to NZ...
Yes, I still have that one, and I can send it out in the next few days if you give me an address.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Falkor

Post by Falkor »

Gifting away Past Life Oracle Cards. Will send it to whoever wants this deck ^^

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 3,200_.jpg

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

Seldes Katne wrote: 25 Sep 2017, 17:54
Nemia wrote: 25 Sep 2017, 17:33 And I'd love the Shapeshifter Tarot! But I'd like to send you something in return - I can offer tarot bags! :-)
I can always use another tarot bag. I have several decks that don't have one yet. If you PM me with an address for the Shapeshifters, we can go from there.

Thank you!
Thank you! Your parcel is on its way. I hope you like it!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

take the tarot bags, i guarantee they are nice.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I have an almost new never used enchanted tarot with the sides trimmed for shuffling to give away. Doesn't include postage.

Also a russion deck tapo macko Masked Deck like a masked ball. doesn't include postage either.

but if overseas, may try to help with postage.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Celtic Dragon if still available.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion »

Jo Ann wrote: 23 Oct 2017, 00:31 Celtic Dragon if still available.
Sorry Jo Ann, I already have the Celtic Dragon
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

thank you anyways. want a dragon deck. the ones that appealed to me had pips and i am done with pips because my intuition or something doesn't jive.

but thanx again for having them out there for others.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links