Greenwood for Trade

rachelanne

Greenwood for Trade

Post by rachelanne »

Hi! I'm "ram" from Aeclectic. I think this is where we trade--guessing by seeing a reading exchange forum also. Please delete if I'm not allowed to post with my apologies.

I acquired the Greenwood a couple months ago, it's quite powerful and leaves an impression. However, I spent 95% of a month's income on it and at my age roughing it isn't as easy as it used to be 😄. I find that I am hesitant to touch it because of how much I spent.

Believe it or don't, I am particular that it go to someone who really loves it. It's not that I don't. But I want someone to love it without hang-ups.

ISO Oracle of the Radiant Sun for trade--I'm really looking for the cards only. I already have the companion book. I collect Caroline Smith art and this piece is missing and she's a really neat lady.

Thanks!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Isobel

Re: Greenwood for Trade

Post by Isobel »

Hi Rachelanne :D

Would you consider trading for something else or the Radiant Sun is the only deck you are interested in?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
rachelanne

Post by rachelanne »

Hi Isobel!

I guess it is good to be open-minded and expansive 😄. I would consider trading the Greenwood for a deck with similar energetic value. Something that makes sense. Nigel Jackson is one on my wishlist.

Actually I'm 99% more interested in Tarot. Caroline Smith and John Astrop distract me from that singular focus. But recently I have been wondering if Oracle decks can provide powerful insight too.

I'm not sure how this works--I'll check. Maybe I should make a wishlist and you could make a list of the decks you have available? Or maybe this goes to pm? I'll check with Luna'sCrone. Thanks Isobel! 🌞

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

For a public wishlist go here viewforum.php?f=46

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Isobel

Post by Isobel »

Hi Rachelanne:)

Thank you for your quick reply and sorry for my delay response, it has been a very busy week for me, I am exhausted, but finally it is Friday!

There is one thing before we start any negotiations, I live in UK ...so are you still willing to trade with me?:)

My collection consists of around 200 tarot and oracle decks but I am not sure I have something that would be any value for you. If you still would like to trade preparing a kind of wish list would be very helpful.

Thank you and have a great day:)

Isobel

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
rachelanne

Post by rachelanne »

Hi Isobel!

It looks like OFool created a board for us to create lists on. That's hard for me but I'll do it. I get uncomfortable asking for what I want. But I'm going to do it.

I'll check to make sure it's not crazy-expensive to ship Greenwood to U.K. but I'm sure it will be fine.

I'll post tomorrow after I've talked with the post office and created a list.

Take care!

Rachel

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Isobel

Post by Isobel »

Thank you so much Rachel:)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
marshmallow

Post by marshmallow »

Hi Rachelanne!

Not sure if you and Isobel struck up a deal, but if not I'm definitely interested. While I don't have the elusive Oracle of the Radian Sun, I have other goodies and am happy to trade everything I've got for a chance at the Greenwood! ;)

Thanks,
Marshmallow

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links