Explanation of this Thread

Monthly Fun Learning Objective for you cards and other areas of esotericness!
Jo Ann
Founder

Explanation of this Thread

Post by Jo Ann »

What this thread is all about is to get to know you and your decks and other ways you use in your daily life or spiritual path, ect. There will be one suggestion each month and at the last week of the month you can share with us your opinions, surprises, feelings and ect.

I hope you enjoy.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
fractalgranny

Re: Explanation of this Thread

Post by fractalgranny »

Why at the end of the month?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Re: Explanation of this Thread

Post by Jo Ann »

OOPs, I meant to say last week of the month. It just to give people some time to think about it and stuff. then write something up. But if you want write sooner that is fine. That may even get more people into it. There will be one a month cuz there will be things about cards and other things you may be doing.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Read Please due to changes.

Post by Jo Ann »

I am setting up a second january list with one objective a week taken from Ethony's 31 day list. so there will be januarys at this time, you can do both or one. but the monthy one is turning into a weekly one.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links