#5 February 2-6-2018

Monthly Fun Learning Objective for you cards and other areas of esotericness!
Jo Ann
Founder

#5 February 2-6-2018

Post by Jo Ann »

Sorry i am late. Busy with the health things.

What Tarot Decks are you looking forward to getting to know better in 2018?

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Re: #5 February 2-6-2018

Post by Jo Ann »

I definitely am working on the sun and moon. I really love this deck. the are a few others but they are alluding me at the time. I have been using it for everything at this time.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

I just got the Lo Sacorabeo Version of Sola Busca, and I would like to know about all the major cards and how the people on the cards relate to the cards meanings.
I am also interested in their Minchiate Tarot which is out of print.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I am gonna have to check those decks out. are they TdM.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

No they are not here is information with links about the two decks.

The Minchiate Tarot

There are 97 cards and is hard to learn that is why I did not buy it years ago when I could.

Sola Busca
This is the oldest Tarot that exist today. RW deck took the images of minors of this deck. I only paid 34.95 it is a limited ed deck mine is 2829 put of 2999 in Dec When I wanted it was sold out, and than it was temporarily sold out so I put my name in, and shortly they mailed it to me.
Lucky I am that I got it, the price is now ridiculous for it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

i really like that second one, but the prices are way off. I think i am gonna open up a new forum.......................

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
shadowrose

Post by shadowrose »

I started some tarot lessons several years ago with the Llewellyn deck, so that is the one I naturally pick up when working now, but some have suggested I use the traditional RW deck because most decks are based on it. The RW deck just doesn't draw me. I admit it is useful to know, but I have difficulties picking it up.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links