The Ideas for making our tarot deck

tarotbear

Re: The Ideas for making our tarot deck

Post by tarotbear »

Pixels is for people who are using GIMP, Paint, Photoshop, or other computer-generated artwork platforms. You can scan your artwork in and someone with a Photoshop-like art program can resize it if necessary.

I used MS Paint :icon_eek: to create my card images - sort of like trying to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel with a bowling ball for a brush. :icon_e_sad:

There are three ways of looking at things; theirs, yours, and my Tarot cards.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK »

tarotbear wrote: 29 Mar 2018, 13:28 Pixels is for people who are using GIMP, Paint, Photoshop, or other computer-generated artwork platforms. You can scan your artwork in and someone with a Photoshop-like art program can resize it if necessary.

I used MS Paint :icon_eek: to create my card images - sort of like trying to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel with a bowling ball for a brush. :icon_e_sad:

Thanks Tarotbear! Love this card 😁. I can only go old skool. My husband has an old version of Photoshop I think - I'll get him to help once I have finished drawing.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

CharlotteK wrote: 29 Mar 2018, 12:02 I am drawing my card using coloured pencils on 300gsm art paper. I have no idea how to turn it into pixels 🤔
Well if you look at the first msg, it will give you the size in inches. and if you can save it as 300 once you scan it in, it should be cool.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK »

Jo Ann wrote: 30 Mar 2018, 19:57
CharlotteK wrote: 29 Mar 2018, 12:02 I am drawing my card using coloured pencils on 300gsm art paper. I have no idea how to turn it into pixels 🤔
Well if you look at the first msg, it will give you the size in inches. and if you can save it as 300 once you scan it in, it should be cool.
Yeah I have zero idea what that means. Lol. I have never scanned anything in my life or created any art on the computer so this is all an adventure :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

CharlotteK wrote: 31 Mar 2018, 06:08 Yeah I have zero idea what that means. Lol. I have never scanned anything in my life or created any art on the computer so this is all an adventure :)
In the States, at least, you can pay to have your thing scanned at most office supply stores. They overcharge but can handle extra large size documents and will understand whatever technical specs you provide them.
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
SEELE-01

Post by SEELE-01 »

Wait... The cards have been given out? :icon_eek:
Wha-When? Where is the list posted???

I'm abroad with flimsy internet conection at best... I've been scouting the related threads but I can't find it... Any help please?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Not to worry seele....we are each doing a card at a time. We are working on the maj arcana still. read the first msg at the either this topic or......

so i will put one for you to work on.
17. the star

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
SEELE-01

Post by SEELE-01 »

Phew... Ok ok
I'll get to work on it... :thumbup:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

SEELE-01 wrote: 02 Apr 2018, 23:20 Phew... Ok ok
I'll get to work on it... :thumbup:
SEELE!!! We miss you. @onion13@
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Arcange

Post by Arcange »

Oh dear. I fell down a rabbit hole last month. Where can I find the card assignments?
Channel K loves U :grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links