The LIST

kyan

Re: The First List For the First 10 people.

Post by kyan »

^^^ oh, there you are! was wondering where you’ve been... congratulations on the new great grandson, head of hair and all!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Arcange

Post by Arcange »

I apologize for not showing up lately. Like I said in the other thread I fell don a Rabbit hole last month.

Judgement is so perfect for me at the moment.

Like some of you Have lol I’m starting on paper then will go digital to add special effects.
Channel K loves U :grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

congratulations on the new ggson. my first ggd is due may 3!

you need to post some paintings in the gallery. I am gonna try and add a gallery on here to make it easier to view our works of art!

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Grizabella

Re: The LIST

Post by Grizabella »

Jo Ann, my card has been finished for a few weeks now. I thought I asked for another card by PM but maybe I didn't and just thought I did. At any rate, please assign me another one. And I'll pm you the one I've finished. I was going to send it to you by snail and then you could do whatever needs done with it from there to get it ready for printing. Let me know what you'd prefer.

I'll go back and try to catch up on this project by reading through the whole thread sometime over the weekend.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

you can send me it at reading@jomay.com and put it in the gallery thread as well if you want.

7. The chariot.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
SEELE-01

Post by SEELE-01 »

I finished and posted the Star card in the gallery...
I uploaded in the size, format and ppp agreed to the gallery thread... Should I still send it by mail?

Also. I've just found this thread that says I was assigned the Emperor card at the beggining :icon_eek:
Honestly I was so lost I asked and I was told by Jo Ann to make the Star... Should I get busy with the Emperor (that doesn't sound well :icon_lol: ) or has that one already been given to someone else?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I'll have to check. not sure.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links