My favorite oracle is...

List what you think is the best oracle deck. Only one per person.

Moderator: Jo Ann

Forum rules
List what you think is the best Oracle deck. Only one per person.
Jo Ann
Founder

My favorite oracle is...

Post by Jo Ann »

Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron Reid.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Carol S.

Re: My favorite oracle is...

Post by Carol S. »

My favorite Oracle deck is Kuan Yin Oracle, with Alana Fairchild. Beautiful and uplifting for me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FaireMaiden

Post by FaireMaiden »

PSYCARDS

JUST A PEEK...

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Faire

:icon_arrow: "Whatever a man has in superabundance is owed, of natural right, to the poor for their sustenance." Thomas Aquinas

:icon_arrow: "From each, according to their ability, to each, according to their need." Karl Marx

:icon_arrow: "SOOTHSAYER"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

... the Cosmos Oracle (Light Grey Art Lab, Cosmos Tarot & Oracle - the oracle part is fantastic).

(Picture is from the Internet)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

I find Frater V.D.'s Magierkarten rather useful. Out of print, to be sure, but interested German speakers may still find an affordable copy e.g. on Amazon.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Wolfy James

Post by Wolfy James »

The Mildred Payne' Secret Pocket Oracle 'Seance Edition'. It's quite unfortunate there were only 500 copies. I bought 3 myself... and some blacklight lightbulbs to go with it. I cannot really use my hands right now, so I can't do any readings, I'm waiting for my hands to heal. But I've been wondering if I should put my readings with it in my blog or not.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Gee Wolfey

Post by Jo Ann »

What was wrong with your hands?

I have the first Mildred deck.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

My favorite oracle deck is hard to say. I work with Wisdom Oracle, Halloween Oracle, and Mystic Shaman Oracle the most. Saying that, I have 3 decks opened all the time in the kitchen with easy access to them.

They are:
The Universe has your Back
Crazy Sexy Love Notes
Getting into the Vortex (this one has to do with relationships, so don't pull to often)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Obake

Post by Obake »

I like the Hermetic Tarot for an Oracle deck. It is a black and white deck and each card full of symbolism:

"Godfrey Dowson draws heavily from elemental dignities and affinities, Western astrology as interpreted by the Golden Dawn, and the Qabalah. Corresponding alchemical symbols for the four elements and astrological symbols are embedded into each card to denote the attributions. In the Major Arcana, the Key’s corresponding Hebrew letter appears on the top left corner. In the court cards, the alchemical symbol corresponding with the classical element that the card itself represents appears on the top left and the symbol for the element corresponding with the suit appears on the top right."

https://benebellwen.com/2013/02/28/the- ... ra-spread/

I have limited experience using it, one spread using the Celtic Cross, but the meaning of the cards in a spread were easy to make out and impressed me with the accuracy.

I have the Russian Tarot of Shadows which is also an Oracle deck but found it harder to interpret than the Hermetic Tarot and not as attractive or pleasurable to use.
Ordo Ab Chao

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

The Hermetic tarot is one I want to get and Study. I will buy this deck I will also buy this book Which is recommended to me to use with the deck.

=Obake post_id=20088 time=1593834380 user_id=2388]
I like the Hermetic Tarot for an Oracle deck. It is a black and white deck and each card full of symbolism:

"Godfrey Dowson draws heavily from elemental dignities and affinities, Western astrology as interpreted by the Golden Dawn, and the Qabalah. Corresponding alchemical symbols for the four elements and astrological symbols are embedded into each card to denote the attributions. In the Major Arcana, the Key’s corresponding Hebrew letter appears on the top left corner. In the court cards, the alchemical symbol corresponding with the classical element that the card itself represents appears on the top left and the symbol for the element corresponding with the suit appears on the top right."

https://benebellwen.com/2013/02/28/the- ... ra-spread/

I have limited experience using it, one spread using the Celtic Cross, but the meaning of the cards in a spread were easy to make out and impressed me with the accuracy.

I have the Russian Tarot of Shadows which is also an Oracle deck but found it harder to interpret than the Hermetic Tarot and not as attractive or pleasurable to use.
[/quote]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links