Fee a faerie Wedding gown!

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Jo Ann
Founder

Fee a faerie Wedding gown!

Post by Jo Ann »

the short ones where ones i was looking up for my grandaughters wedding but she broke with her boyfriend.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image this one is so cool, but maybe lose the big black bow. Not sure tho.

how about this one for both you and fiancé:

Image hehehehe

I love this one with the tartan. I wonder if it comes in Clark tarton or MacPherson tarton? those are my family tartan (clark) and my Clan tartan MacPherson.

ImageImageI love this too. told mike i wanted to renew our wedding vows. got married twice and never wore a wedding dress. sigh.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Re: Fee a faerie Wedding gown!

Post by Belinda2 »

Very pretty thanks for all the wonderful pictures

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

thank you. I was looking for dresses for my granddaughter to pick a style so i could get started making it. but she broke up with her boyfriend and well with Fee getting married I am back looking at dresses. I am looking for one for me incase we renew our vows. its mainly an excuse to get to wear a real wedding dress lol

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK »

I didn't wear a 'wedding dress' either - voluminous petticoat, ruffles, bows and corsetry so not my cup of tea.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I love the gown and how clever it was for the strap. did that come with the dress? or was it yours or someone elses dress. Mine would be floofy. it would be drapped similar to yours.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tarotbear

Post by tarotbear »

I know this is an old thread - but if you are interested in 'unusual' - look up McCalls 'Cosplay Patterns' - only available online and not in stores ... and expensive!

https://cosplay.mccall.com/cosplay-by-m ... s-5923.php
There are three ways of looking at things; theirs, yours, and my Tarot cards.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I like this one:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Seldes Katne

Post by Seldes Katne »

Tarotbear, thank you for the cosplay patterns link. I costume, and several of these patterns look like something I can use in the future.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK »

I like this one. If I was getting married again (to my husband of course), had more time to organise a wedding than last time (about 3 months) and i was 3 stone lighter and 20 years younger I'd be getting something like this made -would be fab. I'd go for peacock blue and sea green :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tarotbear

Post by tarotbear »

Seldes Katne wrote: 29 Mar 2018, 13:54 Tarotbear, thank you for the cosplay patterns link. I costume, and several of these patterns look like something I can use in the future.
You are welcome! These are expensive patterns, for anyone that buys McCalls patterns on sale for $2 at JoAnn's! LOL! As a fellow costumer once said to me: "$15 for a pattern! Sometimes I don't spend $15 on the entire costume!"

I bought this pattern, the closest thing I could find to the Mongolian robes that I fell in love with watching Marco Polo. Far from correct, but intriguing.

There are three ways of looking at things; theirs, yours, and my Tarot cards.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links