If I seem to be here a lot---

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Grizabella

If I seem to be here a lot---

Post by Grizabella »

I've made this forum my home page on my computer so if I seem to be here a lot, that's why. If you send me a message and I don't answer right away I might just be busy with something elsewhere and the computer is open to the home page. I'm almost always nearby and checking in now and then, so I'll answer as soon as I see my messages. :icon_e_smile:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Re: If I seem to be here a lot---

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Now that's the spirit! :64(2):

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Canid

Post by Canid »

That’s so sweeta!
The eye thru which I see God is the same eye thru which God sees me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Magickjack

Post by Magickjack »

Well I'm glad your here alot because when I come here I like to see others that comes here. I like the name, I like the way it looks and I like people that know what they are talking about (or don't know what they are talking about) but willing to listen and learn and spread knowledge and can have some decent threads to read and contribute to. I believe all people do not know everything and is always a student and in sharing what we know and what we don't know is the best way to learn and enjoy ourselves. I love when people share their knowledge rather than show their knowledge. So, thanks for being around.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Canid

Post by Canid »

Magickjack wrote: 19 Feb 2018, 19:01 Well I'm glad your here alot because when I come here I like to see others that comes here. I like the name, I like the way it looks and I like people that know what they are talking about (or don't know what they are talking about) but willing to listen and learn and spread knowledge and can have some decent threads to read and contribute to. I believe all people do not know everything and is always a student and in sharing what we know and what we don't know is the best way to learn and enjoy ourselves. I love when people share their knowledge rather than show their knowledge. So, thanks for being around.
Griz is very wise. When she speaaks, listen.
The eye thru which I see God is the same eye thru which God sees me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links