My Oldest Son---

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Grizabella

Re: My Oldest Son---

Post by Grizabella »

Kyan, the area where they live is way out in the country and there isn't much of a town there. Just an old store with board floors and a bar. The newer store where people used to be able to shop with fairly reasonable prices is the one that burned down. I guess maybe younger generations of the arsonist's family might be arsonists, too, huh?

Nemia, he got good care for the hand. He said it cut two other fingers, too, but only one was completely cut off. He said if he had to lose a finger, he guesses that's probably the lesser of the evils. He's right-handed and this was the middle finger of his left hand so it's not his dominant hand at least. I'm sure that, as time goes on, he'll discover all the many ways he's used to using his fingers and will begin to have to compensate for the lack of it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Re: My Oldest Son---

Post by kyan »

wow, it does sound very remote and rural! i certainly hope arson isn’t a family trait, but i tend to believe that psychological behavior and spiritual traits are passed down from generation to generation, like disease.

i’m in the country too. the closest town has one gas station and a four way stop. no stoplights, no fast food. two restaurants, one bar, one school. :icon_e_wink:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links