Tarot themed duck tape

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Canid

Tarot themed duck tape

Post by Canid »

I want to bling my new walker. Does anyone have any creative ideas?
The eye thru which I see God is the same eye thru which God sees me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Re: Tarot themed duck tape

Post by kyan »

paint one front leg black and paint the other one white and hang pomegranates from the center rail? :icon_e_wink:

i seriously thought that this was a post about actual tarot duct tape… well, you can certainly print tarot images onto adhesive labels... the possibilities are limitless!

if you do, you may want to spray them with a sealer/varnish before sticking them on to your walker. it could get wet in rainy weather!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Canid

Post by Canid »

kyan wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 04:47 paint one front leg black and paint the other one white and hang pomegranates from the center rail? :icon_e_wink:

i seriously thought that this was a post about actual tarot duct tape… well, you can certainly print tarot images onto adhesive labels... the possibilities are limitless!

if you do, you may want to spray them with a sealer/varnish before sticking them on to your walker. it could get wet in rainy weather!
It IS about tarot duck tape! Haha! Found some on Etsy & someone also said they saw some on eBay. The search is on.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Canid

Post by Canid »

I just ordered this washi tape from Etsy. Isn’t it cute? Now all I need are some streamers...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

ahaha ok wow now i’ve seen it all!

search and you shall receive!

:thumbup:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
tarotbear

Post by tarotbear »

DUCT tape - not Duck tape!

You could paint the walker with navy or royal (or both) spray paint, and go to almost any store and buy celestial sparkle stickers like kids use, and stick stars & moons all over your walker! :icon_mrgreen:
There are three ways of looking at things; theirs, yours, and my Tarot cards.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Canid

Post by Canid »

tarotbear wrote: 25 Mar 2018, 10:40 DUCT tape - not Duck tape!

You could paint the walker with navy or royal (or both) spray paint, and go to almost any store and buy celestial sparkle stickers like kids use, and stick stars & moons all over your walker! :icon_mrgreen:
Actually, they’re both appropriate. The Duck company makes duct tape, while other companies also manufacture duct tape.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

duck or duct..... as long as the goose tapes stay in canada... :icon_lol:

i like the idea of the sparkly celestial star stickers against the navy blue! i was at "the dollar tree" store a while back and they had exactly that: planets stars comets space ships, etc., printed on holographic sticker stock. quite fetching!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Canid

Post by Canid »

kyan wrote: 25 Mar 2018, 16:58 duck or duct..... as long as the goose tapes stay in canada... :icon_lol:

i like the idea of the sparkly celestial star stickers against the navy blue! i was at "the dollar tree" store a while back and they had exactly that: planets stars comets space ships, etc., printed on holographic sticker stock. quite fetching!
That would be cool! Blinging it like the Star Wars Walkers is out. For now. It would be too complicated. Hey, I could find a very large SW Walker toy & somehow detach the legs & reattach them to the front legs of my walker! I could even make it seasonal with decorations! Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised when I finally ventured out into the world, at all the people who let me in front of them in a checkout lane.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

shorter lines? that's worth it right there!

i wouldn't go attaching tooooo many things. it still needs to be folded for portability and whatnot, and you never know, some obsessed star wars fanatic might try snatching it from you :icon_rolleyes:

my FIL's old HS buddy is using one now and they were trying to think of ways to add a basket in front so he could put his coffee cup and other stuff in there while he walked around his home. they had attached a wire bicycle basket at first, outfitted with a cup holder, but soon realized that wasn't good because if he put a cup and a book or anything of weight it made the walker tip forward!

any added weight on the walker hampers mobility, i'm sure. best to keep it lightweight and easy to lift/move. thing ultra-light. altho i would be funny to see a walker outfitted with little white wings down near the front wheels, like hermes. :icon_e_wink:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links