I can't believe how long it's been!

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
tarotbear

Re: I can't believe how long it's been!

Post by tarotbear »

Michael Sternbach wrote: 14 Jun 2018, 12:13
Did you look under the bed? I was missing my cell phone the last couple of days and eventually found it under the bed just last night - even though I had looked for it there before! Twice!
Don't laugh! Luckily, I do have a second phone through the State, and when I can't find my main cell phone, I use the secondary phone to call myself up to find my missing phone!
There are three ways of looking at things; theirs, yours, and my Tarot cards.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

Tarotbear!!! I KNEW you'd be back. Just today, one of the moderator's was lamenting that you didn't come here anymore and I said that you come and go to your own rhythms and that I knew in my heart that you had not abandoned us.

I hope you're feeling well and that your recovery has been smooth.
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I do the same thing TB glad you are back. At least i am not the only one who loses their phone. Now what do you do to find a lost bank card and drivers license?????

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

tarotbear wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 17:29
Did you look under the bed? I was missing my cell phone the last couple of days and eventually found it under the bed just last night - even though I had looked for it there before! Twice!
Don't laugh! Luckily, I do have a second phone through the State, and when I can't find my main cell phone, I use the secondary phone to call myself up to find my missing phone!
That only works as long as your primary phone still has some battery left, though!

And welcome back on board, Tarot Bear!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Jo Ann wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 19:55 I do the same thing TB glad you are back. At least i am not the only one who loses their phone. Now what do you do to find a lost bank card and drivers license?????
Ask on the forum for psychic assistance?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

i tried that, it didn't quite work. sigh. now i have a driver license with a picture of jowls on it. sigh.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Michael Sternbach wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 23:11
tarotbear wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 17:29
That only works as long as your primary phone still has some battery left, though!

And welcome back on board, Tarot Bear!
your right cuz i am always on airplane over night and most of the day cuz i forgot to take it off. I really don't use my phone for communications, but as a tool. my home phone goes thru comcast so it pretends to be a land phone which i can call people on like my phone. i hate talking on cell phones.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links