Let's talk super powers!

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
CharlotteK

Re: Let's talk super powers!

Post by CharlotteK »

Michael Sternbach wrote:
CharlotteKAT wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 15:45 I'm currently taking bio-available curcumin and when I get back from holiday I am going to start the transition to a wholefood based vegan diet (supplemented with omega-3, iron, zinc, vitamin D, calcium, vitamin B-12 and selenium). I also need to lose about 4 stone.

A healing circle sounds very supportive so I'm in :)
That's great, Charlotte! We should follow up on that.
Definitely!!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Cocobird55

Post by Cocobird55 »

I've always wanted to fly.
I am who I take the time to become.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Seldes Katne

Post by Seldes Katne »

I'll second teleportation. My family has always traveled a lot, but as I get older I find riding Amtrak across the country to be less comfortable, I don't like to fly, and I'm always the one who ends up doing all the driving.

Plus, I might actually be able to consistently get to work on time! :-D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I am very empathic, so i would like the enhanced ability to fix brain trackways for chemicals and electrical use. To try and heal the brain with out damage to a person's true personality/reality but make it a little safer and saner. Its really difficult at times to know your brain is malfunctioning. Also to do fixes, for the muscle diseases.

And one more, I wanna be Sky,Daisy,Quake in Agents of Shields. I would go rougue and some very high minded people should be afraid. very afraid :beasty:

I want the fade to slow, so will have to go into the php file for this and slow down the html. oh wait. i may have a special way to do it.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

Jo Ann wrote: 19 Aug 2017, 18:25 I am very empathic, so i would like the enhanced ability to fix brain trackways for chemicals and electrical use. To try and heal the brain with out damage to a person's true personality/reality but make it a little safer and saner. Its really difficult at times to know your brain is malfunctioning. Also to do fixes, for the muscle diseases.
Being able to heal minds and bodies as a super-power. That's wonderful.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

The one super power I'd love to have is time travel.

I don't want to fix or change anything in the past. Only be there and see how it really was. How the place where I sit now looked in the Middle Ages when King Fulk and Queen Melisende went hunting here - I always think it must be around here that King Fulk fell from his horse and died.

I'd love to see how Amsterdam and Delft looked in the 17th century, how Paris looked before Haussmann's changes, I'd love to see how early homo sapiens lived in the cave beneath our village, to see St. Petersburg when it was just a building site, to see Phidias directing the workers on the Akropolis and Queen Victoria riding through the streets of London for her Diamond Jubilee, hear my parents decide they want to marry. I'd love to see it all. Just be an eye, an ear.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

not me. I want to WHOMP people. Make them see how it feels to be the little guy. if they get hurt. oops.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Blue Fury

Post by Blue Fury »

Who wouldn’t want to fly given half a chance?

But if I could choose then I would like to talk to animals - just like Dr Dolittle.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

I wish my animals would listen :icon_rolleyes: .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links