Hi guys and gals

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Jo Ann
Founder

Hi guys and gals

Post by Jo Ann »

it has been a while since I been on here. sorry about that. It's me brain doncha know. It like taking street chemicals instead of good ole brain chemicals. :trans16:

But I have one granddaughter getting married and today I found out I am making her dress and her younger sister is pregnant, so got to make stuff there plus other stuff. so I hope this added work won't make me look bad to my granddaughters.

but I will try and visit as much as I can. Cuz I love tarot. oh yeah. Hockey season is in full swing. GO PENS!

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: Hi guys and gals

Post by Serpentwand »

Hello, good to hear from you again :wave: . Sounds like you're going to have to concentrate on making the wedding dress, it would be embarrassing to have bits missing on the big day.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links