A note about posting on new forums

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Joan Marie

A note about posting on new forums

Post by Joan Marie »

I posted this at AT but thought I'd put it here as well.

Just a quick message to encourage everyone that no matter which forum or forums you've aligned with, whether they are old established ones or brave new upstarts, take some time this weekend and post something.

Start a thread or respond to one. Forums are never about the people who start them or who run them. They are about the people who use them.

Over the next few weeks, there will be a lot of shifting around as forum creators adjust and adapt their creations to best serve the users, and as users find communities where they feel comfortable and welcome. So in the meantime, be like a good guest at a party and don't just lurk around the edges making comments to yourself. Buck yourself up and join in, mingle and share a bit of what you think and how you feel about things.

It will make the party better for everyone and help everyone to grow and create the kind of new homes we are looking for now.

I wish you all a good weekend and happy posting!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Tigerangel71

Re: A note about posting on new forums

Post by Tigerangel71 »

Yes very True, and hopefully I'm doing my part, but wheres my drink at this party? 🍷Just kidding :lol:
"Can't Rain All The Time"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

Tigerangel71 wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 07:07 Yes very True, and hopefully I'm doing my part, but wheres my drink at this party? 🍷Just kidding :lol:
After this week? I think we could use one about now! ;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Tigerangel71

Post by Tigerangel71 »

JMITarot wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 07:31
Tigerangel71 wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 07:07 Yes very True, and hopefully I'm doing my part, but wheres my drink at this party? 🍷Just kidding :lol:
After this week? I think we could use one about now! ;)
or two or three :lol: :roll:
"Can't Rain All The Time"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Good message thank you :) . It would be great if a number of long term successful forums could emerge from this period of upheaval although I am getting a bit lost regarding what I've posted on which one at the moment :? .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I don't have the energy to drink anymore. cuz when i drink, i drink. Can't even manage to the second drink to mouth it so uuggghh. But i can sit and watch everyone else and make of them tho. well maybe for an hour. than nap. :?

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Actually i do drink once or twice a year at a drinking horse camping trip. I may get a very small bottle of the best Scotch Whiskey i can afford and them just down the hole thing. No i would never do that one is to drink a scotch mixed with water or ice if one is in the know.

so i will pour on top of a bucket ice and guzzle it down :dribble:

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links