My Daily Affirmation Cards Cheryl Richardson

Moderator: Nemia

Belinda2

My Daily Affirmation Cards Cheryl Richardson

Post by Belinda2 » 08 May 2018, 18:10

Deck review of my Daily Affirmation cards. By Cheryl Richardson
This is from the back of the box
"Reprogram your subconscious mind and create a life that honors your deepest desire is by using daily affirmations that keep you focused on vital health. Meaningful experiences. Rich relationships. Abundant prosperity. And more.
And this inspirational card deck. New York Times best-selling author Cheryl Richardson gives you the tools that you need to strategically create your life by keeping your intentions fully rooted in your conscious mind. Uses cards every day and watch your life change forever! "

Theses cards are divided into the following categories: environment, spiritual health, prosperity, relationships, emotional health,work, physical health, and universal areas.
The cards images are from nature scenes, or they have dogs or cats in them also with positive affirmations. All things I like,
I pull a card and put it on the small easel soI can look at it during the week. The cards are not that thick but they don't need to be since they are used for one card draws only.
There is an Author title cards like there are on more most Hay house Decks. Which says the following:
To get the most out of this deck think of the affirmation process as installing new. Powerful images into your subconscious and mind so they can begin to materialize in your outer world. To do so, as you want to:
Choose a category you would like to focus on from the categories in the cards that speak to what you desire most.
Next to read, write, and repeat the affirmations every morning, noon and night. Imagine that each time you either say in affirmation. Write it down. Or read it quietly to yourself. You are deep in the groove in your mind that will be using that intention to life.
Keep the cards you drew to your view throughout the day so that you're constantly reminded what you want to seek. Using affirmation cards is a powerful way to design that's your life what you want most. Enjoy! "
I like these cards very much, I don't use The category approach, I just randomly choose a card.and I'm too lazy to do the activities that she suggested above . It's a nice positive affirmation deck that uses photographs of nature and animals.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Oracle Deck Reviews”