Grounding

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Arcange

Re: Grounding

Post by Arcange »

Canid wrote: 18 Apr 2018, 16:06
Arcange wrote: 18 Apr 2018, 15:50 In yoga meditation there are grounding techniques. Most people think yoga is physical exercise but that’s a small part of the whole.

Fibonacci popularized those numbers but the come from Hindousim and probably earlier.

Grounding is basically polarazation. The magician card shows a mudra that can help ground.

Grounding can help keep us in balance. Consider we have 300 trillion cells in our bodies and inside every one there is electrical impulses with polarization. You can use meridians to ground. And chanting can have amazing effects.
Huh. Is the Fibonacci that same miniscule geometric *God* particle, that replicates itself perfectly, & makes up all life in the universe?? And we are living in constructed universe, like a Matrix?
I can't answer that. Possibly.
It's sure that since 1920 we could have all had free energy but the world's Elite couldn't be elite if we were allowed to know about toroidal energy fields. Look up Alexandre Tesla. Also a physicist named Hutchinson who invented a levitation device that was confiscated. Also a British physicist name John Searl - the effect energy - antigravity.

Perhaps we are in a matrix.

When I learned that for at least 100 years our lives would not have been enslaved to the carbon-based system we live in I nearly cried. Nasa has known about all kinds of these ancient technologies for a long time. They have these airplanes that hover, the sonic boom,

There is also SASAR with is sonic lasar, basically using sound as a lasar. Sound waves can levitate things. There are all kinds of videos on youtube about it. Also using the sun's energy to melt rocks like appharently the ancients did.

The info is out there, you can choose what you want to believe in.

Grounding is ultra important. The planet's grid is a physical thing.

The human heart also makes a torodial field. Gotta keep these things in balance.
Channel K loves U :grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
celticnoodle

Post by celticnoodle »

Oh yes, earthing! I had a nice earthing mat and a few other things that were given to me. It was great. However, I ended up passing it on to a friend who I thought needed it more then I did. She had a lot of health issues, sadly--far more then I did. She fell in love with it too and as far as I know still has the items. one was the mat, which I loved! I can't recall the other stuff I had...a braclet I think? it was over a decade ago, now I can't recall!

My doctor encouraged me to also walk barefoot outside, which was really hard for me to do! She was big into grounding being very healthy for you and I have a lot of muscle and bone disorders and pain. I had to work up to being able to walk outside in my barefeet. I NEVER went barefoot outside save the beach--and often times not even then. I am tenderfooted as a result. :icon_lol: I stopped though when our next door neighbor found a very venomous snake in his yard and our other neighbors were like pigs and their grass was taller then me (5') and they would also just open their windows and LITERALLY throw their garbage out the window--too cheap to pay for garbage pickup. I stopped walking barefoot because of that snake. I should try it here at our new home though.

I ground as soon as I wake up and get out of bed. Its also pretty much required for an empath and a psychic medium--both abilities I possess. Otherwise I could go really bonkers. So, I got into the habit of grounding myself often - starting with as soon as I get out bed!

I do agree that grounding is VERY good for us in so many ways---our physical health as well as our emotional and mental health too!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
celticnoodle

Post by celticnoodle »

kyan wrote: 17 Apr 2018, 02:00 thank you, belinda.

he's a WW2 vet... he ran away from home and joined the merchant marines when he was 16. lied about his age. his brother lied too -- he was a year younger. they sailed on liberty ships, carrying ammunition. so there he was laying on the ground, weeding. digging that big low trench you see behind him. but when i saw him from afar, i thought he had passed away doing what he loved. i seriously thought he had collapsed or fallen. he's a fall risk, having broken his hip three times already. but there he was, casually digging away... after i ran over to him, he simply looked up and smiled. i had to pull out my phone and snap the pic.

he is always outside, earthing. :icon_razz:
God bless him! That is a great picture of him, but I can understand why you were worried, too. lol. What a story too about he and his brother, bless their souls. They and the men and women of their times truly ARE "The Greatest Generation" as that book by Tom Brocaw wrote of the men and women of your fil's time. Have you ever read it? A great read! You should interview your fil and his brother about their experiences and keep it for the future generations. It'll be a true treasure for you all when they are gone.

Now, back to grounding, to keep this post on topic. No, you don't need to buy anything fancy at all--just get out in nature as Canid also posted in her opening post here--hug a tree, sit on the ground and dig your toes into the dirt! (if you can go barefoot that is! ;) ).

I'm enjoying this thread immensely, Canid! thanks for starting it!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
celticnoodle

Post by celticnoodle »

Belinda2 wrote: 18 Apr 2018, 17:52 Well I just discovered a book called Forest bathing. Which started in Japan which helps with stress and other diseases. Kind of like grounding. Unfortunately I don't live that close to the forest. Here is a link about it:
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... y-and-mood
I have never heard of "Forest Bathing", thank you for providing the link. I was happy to read through the link you provided and realize that my husband and I do this already! Though I'd have never thought of it as forest bathing. :icon_lol: We have lots of woods and trails all around us--some of them are wildlife preserves and we are frequent visitors to them. We love to walk and hike around and pay attention to nature--see the various trees and flowers for each season and find the animal tracks and try to determine what animal it is that left them. We also look at the various leaves of trees and plants and the various birds that are flying around too--and try to listen to their calls and mimic them. We enjoy our little walks and hikes to the various areas we frequent. There does seem to be something better in the air in these locations. I know it seems to help us to relax. So we often will just jump in the car to go hike these areas or walk on the one trail that is just around the corner from our home. :) Now, I will have to look for that book! Sounds interesting.

I am reading a great book on trees that may be of interest to you---"The Hidden Life of Trees" by Peter Wohlleben. Mr. W writes about how trees are really families and help each other just like we do. they feel and they communicate with each other. It is truly magnificent! Check it out!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
celticnoodle

Post by celticnoodle »

Arcange wrote: 18 Apr 2018, 15:50 In yoga meditation there are grounding techniques. Most people think yoga is physical exercise but that’s a small part of the whole.

Fibonacci popularized those numbers but the come from Hindousim and probably earlier.

Grounding is basically polarazation. The magician card shows a mudra that can help ground.

Grounding can help keep us in balance. Consider we have 300 trillion cells in our bodies and inside every one there is electrical impulses with polarization. You can use meridians to ground. And chanting can have amazing effects.
ah yes, yoga is grounding, as is tai chi. :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

celticnoodle wrote: 19 Apr 2018, 19:51 Oh yes, earthing! I had a nice earthing mat and a few other things that were given to me. It was great. However, I ended up passing it on to a friend who I thought needed it more then I did. She had a lot of health issues, sadly--far more then I did. She fell in love with it too and as far as I know still has the items. one was the mat, which I loved! I can't recall the other stuff I had...a braclet I think? it was over a decade ago, now I can't recall!

My doctor encouraged me to also walk barefoot outside, which was really hard for me to do! She was big into grounding being very healthy for you and I have a lot of muscle and bone disorders and pain. I had to work up to being able to walk outside in my barefeet. I NEVER went barefoot outside save the beach--and often times not even then. I am tenderfooted as a result. :icon_lol: I stopped though when our next door neighbor found a very venomous snake in his yard and our other neighbors were like pigs and their grass was taller then me (5') and they would also just open their windows and LITERALLY throw their garbage out the window--too cheap to pay for garbage pickup. I stopped walking barefoot because of that snake. I should try it here at our new home though.

I ground as soon as I wake up and get out of bed. Its also pretty much required for an empath and a psychic medium--both abilities I possess. Otherwise I could go really bonkers. So, I got into the habit of grounding myself often - starting with as soon as I get out bed!

I do agree that grounding is VERY good for us in so many ways---our physical health as well as our emotional and mental health too!
i've never heard of a grounding mat! i have heard of grounding shoes -- they're shoes that aren't rubber soled. well, maybe they are, but they have metal inserts that supposedly put you into contact with the earth energy. it seems complicated and expensive... you can just wear leather soles, or go barefoot.

was the bracelet magnetic? i remember going to a big earth expo type event in san francisco in the 80's and there was a japanese company touting magnetic therapy. it was the first i'd heard of it, and it's quite popular now, isn't it? my friend was a professional harpist in los angeles and she was always wearing tiny neodymium magnets on her thumbs and fingers. she swore by them!

venomous snakes, oh heck no. i can see why you''re careful. i was attacked ground hornets as a child and nearly died, and i'm just now getting over that fear. :icon_e_confused: and what awful neighbors you had... that's great you moved away!

that's cool you have those abilities, and recognize and nurture them. you have to take care of yourself. i saw the injuries done to the hand of a man that did psychic healing -- it looked like his skin was burned... scary. i've heard that healing can tax your whole body, overall, as well. a guy i knew in berkeley did psychic readings, not healings per se, and he said that it can be very draining.

thank you for the kind words about my FIL. unfortunately, his brother died in the 70s. it's been suggested to record my FIL telling stories about his past for the smithsonian. at the VFW post recently there was a gentleman telling me about the process. we'll see. some of the stories he tells seem like tall tales, tho. they change with each telling, LOL. i will check out the brokaw piece.

i was watching some great follow-along QI GONG videos when i lived in burbank, ca. (burbank public library has the most amazing media library!) like tai chi and yoga, the practice of qi gong is grounding too.

what i found surprising is that the chinese govt banned qi gong for some reason. it was TOO popular. and probably too empowering. it's sad what's happening to that country. now that they've opened the door to western pharmaceutical companies, they're probably going to really lose touch with their earth energy. their traditional chinese medicine (TCM) history is so wonderfully rich and effective. i'm not talking about tiger penis and elephant tusk remedies, but you know. the herbal side of it makes lots of sense.

in fact, with allergy season being so bad this year, i'm reminded to get some "ma huang" for tea -- which is ephedra. the western pharmaceutical equivalent that comes in plastic bottles and costs too much is ephedrine. but for me, the tea works best. it alleviates symptoms and is easy and enjoyable to drink, with honey. :icon_e_wink:
Last edited by kyan on 20 Apr 2018, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

the hidden life of trees sounds great. title reminds me of "the secret life of plants" my stevie wonder. wonderful album. i don't have it anymore but i remember a song "my love lives outside my window" and it was so happy and upbeat.

regarding trees -- i just heard about tree canopy interaction. i forgot the actual term, but it's the way trees interact or rather, don't interact with each other up at the top, near the canopy. they way they grow to avoid touching each other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_shyness

oh, it's call CROWN SHYNESS.... look for pics online, it's amazing! well, you probably see it on your walks in the woods with your husband... it's so fractal... looking up in the tree canopy looks just like an aerial view of rivers and islands in tributaries.

we truly are all one.... trees are amazing beings and deserve much more respect than we give them. it's so sad to hear about the the pine forests dying off in the california sierras. every year the altitude at which they're affected climbs higher and higher. :icon_cry:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Arcange

Post by Arcange »

Kyan, I too wanted to say what a looker you FIL is. 😍 LOL. You should record his stories. Just to have his voice on record. Even on your telephone.

Another thing that can ground is salt in a bucket of water.

When your done throwing all the yucky energy at it don’t touch it. Toss the water in the toilet and flush.

Really powerful is take a bath with about 2 pounds of salt. 1kg. After about 20 min it will suck all the psychic gobbledygook out of you.
Channel K loves U :grin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

^^^ weird... i coulda swore i responded to this too. my data connection has been s**t lately, ugh.

salt, huh? i should get a 10lb bag of it and some 15 gallon buckets, lol.

i do enjoy a good, hot scented epsom salt bath. FIL has a walk in tub installed so i can soak fully, japanese style, it i want to. unfortunately it’s so big and deep the hot water heater doesn’t fill it fully, lol. #tubfail :icon_e_sad:

i actually have recorded some of his stories, and he was videotaped recently for his VFW post’s 100 year anniversary. his father and grandfather were former post commanders. fil was never really involved in the post tho, until his wife passed 3 years ago. he enjoys the camaraderie, but he’s a bigot and a racist MF, so he bemoans the post’s racial diversity.... oh well. :icon_rolleyes:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links