Deck of the Week #16: April 16-22

Forum rules
There are some decks that we all know and love. And then there are the lesser known treasures. Deck of the Week is a really fantastic way to explore decks that are loved but under-used. Here you can see what decks other people are using and how they apply the cards to everyday situations.
Belinda2

Re: Deck of the Week #16: April 16-22

Post by Belinda2 »

My draw for today is the first Major card that I have gotten since I joined this thread.

The hermit
Hum I think this panda looks a little worried 😩 But he also seems to be close to nature since he is wearing no shoes, perhaps he is Grounding himself( well it is a nicer day than in the RWS deck where it looks to be snowing)

It's about going inward to find Solutions to the problems I'm facing . Will add more once I have time.
Well seems it is not about my work pushed myself to get the items that I need to get done for the day, because when I get back on Friday my boss will be there.
But it seems like it has to do with my dad has been ill very long time, the doctor finally drop by our house and said that he needed to go to the hospital for a few days to get fluids, and then go to hospice care . ( unsure if it was me I might want to pass away in my house that I built) but that might be to hard for others to see. Some meditation wouldn't hurt.
Last edited by Belinda2 on 18 Apr 2018, 21:39, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Seldes Katne

Post by Seldes Katne »

Wow. A lot of deaths for folks in this thread. My greatest hope that you and others affected can work through it and come to terms with it. Suicides may end some people's pain, but it often makes things much worse for others.

Today's card: Atlantis

This is a very positive card, but I'm honestly not sure what to make of it. Yes, I was successful today in getting to places we wanted to visit, but none of that is big stuff. Perhaps it pertains to the vacation as a whole? Or something is going on where I can't see it (I did draw the Unseen card earlier this week) that will lead to a success later.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Well I got the card for tomorrow which no one wants to get.
three of swords

My dad went to the hospital today, he's been sick for many years. I don't believe that he'll be with us for much longer.well
They kept him for another day it seems. The problem with the insurance angle which needs to be fixed has really got us all worried. We
Will lost all when he passes because of The financial situation .
Last edited by Belinda2 on 19 Apr 2018, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Sorry ended up with two posts
Last edited by Belinda2 on 19 Apr 2018, 01:49, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

gee, it's turning out to be a dramatic spring... lots of changes. belinda, i hope your father is okay. i'm in the same boat. FIL hasn't been able to regulate his sugars, he feels dizzy and well, he's failing. age creeps up slowly but i take solace in knowing that he's lived a long life and he awaits his wife on the other side. he's been talking about that lately.

i do like the grounding/earthing/forest hermit panda, tho! maybe his quiet wisdom will help carry us all through these trying times.

seldes, the atlantis mermaid card is alluring. i hope it spells success for you, esp along with the "unseen" card. maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised. ^_^

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

Yesterday the Three of Pentacles, today the Knight of Pentacles - lots of work, practical work. I have started to give our garden some tlc, every day a bit more, and there are some other projects at home and at work... I'm busy, and I like that.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

For tomorrow the 20th I got 5 of cups I don't really do reversals but for some reason many of the cards in my deck are reversed, has something to do the way I just put them in the box they became reversed so I am going to go with it.

This card has one going Beyond the grief sorrow to acceptance. There is somewhere I read that it could Pro long the negative aspects of the up right card. Hope not.
This card doesn't really go with my day I just had my boss come by and help move stuff around nothing negative happened . Dad is still
In the hospital. Oh well you cannot have every card be the right meaning for that day.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

My last card draw for this deck and thread are the king of cups.

I am going to my might be getting astrology class in the morning, so I think the king of cups even know my instructor is a woman I believe it can still represent her . Caring, tolerance, and understanding .gives good advice.
Well this week was a mixed bag, some good and some really bad, one most go on.
Last edited by Belinda2 on 22 Apr 2018, 00:01, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

Again, the Ace of Cups - it appears a lot lately and I wonder what it means concretely. (Or do I only imagine I see it often?) I live with lots of love, but an Ace is special. I see no new love developing anywhere, only my well-known old ones...

And for today, the Five of Wands. That looks pretty bleak, and bleakly pretty. Stretch does a good job with expressive collage, but I can't like the aspect for the day... let's hope it will be nothing more than the inevitable impatience my youngest daughter displays when confronted with her embarrassingly stupid mother.... :icon_rolleyes: (I SO thought we're over that stage but no, there it is again...)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Seldes Katne

Post by Seldes Katne »

Well, between traveling and Internet outages, I'm a bit behind. But a couple of double posts should catch me up.

Thursday's card was Honor the Masculine:

Friday's card was Time Out:

I've been doing a lot of time out during the vacation, which has gone pretty smoothly. I also had some time just to myself, as I dropped my mother off to do something she wanted, and I got to do something I wanted in the meantime. So it's all good. :icon_e_biggrin:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links