firefox and the forum

Moderator: Moonlight

Jo Ann
Founder

firefox and the forum

Post by Jo Ann »

the forum now works on firefox, because i was supposed to incryption security and i didn't know it. But we're good now.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Barleywine

Re: firefox and the forum

Post by Barleywine »

Jo Ann wrote: 07 Jun 2018, 21:42 the forum now works on firefox, because i was supposed to incryption security and i didn't know it. But we're good now.
I haven't had any trouble with the forum on Firefox, probably because I refused to install the latest major update when they made all of my favorite add-ons and plug-ins go away. They asked me what I thought of my recent Firefox experience and I gave them an earful.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Re: firefox and the forum

Post by Jo Ann »

i did to. Cuz the trouble started with 57 and alot of ppl refused to move to another browser just for the forum, so we lost alot there. but seems to have cleared up after i got certified. Wish i would have known it from the start.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links