Benebel's deck

List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.

Moderator: Jo Ann

Forum rules
List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.
Jo Ann
Founder

Benebel's deck

Post by Jo Ann »

Does anyone have Benebel's first deck. I pre-ordered her next one in sepia tones. I like her tarot series on youtube and I have the other two decks she refers to, and want to have her's as well.

Do you like her decks?

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
RavenOfSummer

Re: Benebel's deck

Post by RavenOfSummer »

I have it! But haven't worked with it yet, only looked through it. You'll see with the deck you pre-ordered, or maybe you've already seen, that there is an absolute WEALTH of information she gives purchasers to correspond with the deck, including a whole video course. It's WONDERFUL, but also a bit intimidating unless you have the time to really plunge into it. So I think that's what's been holding me back, but I recently decided to just go ahead and start playing around with it and see from there if I want to go deeper into the corresponding material.

Funnily enough, this very recent decent was inspired by a dream I had this week, in which I was presented with a black and white tarot deck! I woke up wondering if the Spirit Keeper's was the deck in the dream- it's the only black & white deck I own. My other thought was maybe a b&w RWS, but I'm not sure if one exists? In any case because of that dream I want to try exploring the deck.

As for Benebell, I think she's BRILLIANT.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I just love her. This new deck is sepia tone. She also has for free download a big book for the deck. I think its 197 pages. At least that is the number that sticks in my head. I won't get the deck until August I think. I love that in her videos she uses her deck, RW, and Thoth. at least the vids i viewed. I had made myself a promise not to buy anymore decks, but oops.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

I downloaded her freebie she allowed us to free download and modify .. I am getting it printed for self, just to muck around with it ... I so want to get her New deck, but have a few other commitment before getting to sent to NZ (shipping can get expensive ) I have been delving into her other Tarot series Sight see Tarot and have found it a wealth of info .... I am going to have to save ..... to get her deck I do love the Sepia tones for her deck .. I think it is gorgeous ... with the free download her artwork of course is slightly different and with us been allowed to modify it , it has given it a new look ... we are allowed to use it but must remember to credit her with the art, but with us as the modifier ...

That was one modification ,,,,

and the 2nd ..... It was so much fun to muck around with editing the decks and then adding them ready to be printed to be used ..

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Staples prints them. And they are cheaper than shipment from the US. I am gonna have to go and download them. I haven't had a chance to peruse her big book I downloaded. She has a class at summer school over at Ethony's site. $32 USD. The is a class there I want to take.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Benebel's Class at Ethony's Summer School

Post by Jo Ann »

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Chris-Anne Creating your own tarot deck

Post by Jo Ann »

Creating your own tarot deck from theme to printing at Ethony's summer school. $40 USD

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Jo Ann wrote: 31 May 2019, 15:50 Staples prints them. And they are cheaper than shipment from the US. I am gonna have to go and download them. I haven't had a chance to peruse her big book I downloaded. She has a class at summer school over at Ethony's site. $32 USD. The is a class there I want to take.
Who is Staples ?
Enjoy the Downloads ....
I have so much going on and don't use FB ... so won't be taking any Summer School classes at the moment....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I meant to say with staples that it is an office supply store. I can't find the deck you have. I will have to look at it again. never mind. I did see that deck. duh.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

ohh where is that ? never heard of it in New Zealand.... getting it printed from MPC delivery is so inexpensive ...
I just checked the only one we have is Warehouse stationary and I wouldn't trust them to print my deck .
I know what I am getting with MPC I like their quality ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links