Artists: Post a Random Card

Artists Present Their Decks and Images For You
Forum rules
This forum is intended for use by artists of all types of cards as a gallery of your work.

Feel free to present your work any way you'd like. You are encouraged to post images along with any text or links. We are looking for presentations of work from the perspective of the person(s) who made it.

If you are not the artist but would like to present a deck, perhaps the Reviews forum is more appropriate for that.
whatsawhosit

Re: Artists: Post a Random Card

Post by whatsawhosit »

thanks.

I just keep plugging away at them :icon_rolleyes:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

Nice work. I really like them.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

BrightEye wrote: 04 Jan 2018, 04:07 You can see it’s the sky alright. Thank you for posting these, Jo Ann. Are they both from the same dream? It all looks very mystical. It’s a Hermit-type figure walking away from the grail towards the light? Is that a river he is walking by or a road?
Its the 8 of cups, but only one cup was in the scence and i remember thinking what is he going to do now. its a river/stream flowing towards the bottom of the page. there is a Y at the top of the river, but i didn't think about it although I think its there for a reason.

The top painting is just me trying to paint what would be for me a thought provoking land scape. Thoughts right now are to find it. :icon_eek:

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Jo Ann wrote: 05 Jan 2018, 16:12 Its the 8 of cups, but only one cup was in the scence and i remember thinking what is he going to do now. its a river/stream flowing towards the bottom of the page. there is a Y at the top of the river, but i didn't think about it although I think its there for a reason.
The stream at the top is in two narrower parts so if he could get up there it would be possible to cross it one easy bit at a time.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

2dogs wrote: 06 Jan 2018, 00:37
The stream at the top is in two narrower parts so if he could get up there it would be possible to cross it one easy bit at a time.
that could be true. but i feel like he is going to stay to the right. isn't that funny how you get feelings!

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Strength from an oracle deck I am creating ...
from Pastels on Black paper .
Strength reminds us of our own inner strength, it comes from a courage we hold within us.. it can allow us to endure, to have stamina.. to keep going in the face of adversity... when we feel like we want to give up .. something within us tells us to keep putting one foot in front of the other to complete our goals ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

HeKatesXing wrote: 16 May 2019, 17:10 Image
Strength from an oracle deck I am creating ...
from Pastels on Black paper .
Strength reminds us of our own inner strength, it comes from a courage we hold within us.. it can allow us to endure, to have stamina.. to keep going in the face of adversity... when we feel like we want to give up .. something within us tells us to keep putting one foot in front of the other to complete our goals ...
I like it! Thanks for posting.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Thank you very much appreciate the feedback .... I am working on getting printed so I can use it myself with the Tarot deck I also created ...
it is so exciting to see artwork created then made into cards lol

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Looks really nice HKX!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

From My Photo Oracle I got printed at MPC ....

The Sun

reminding us to Be ...be in the moment to soak up Vitamin D .. to spend time outside .. to find inner peace joy and happiness .. this card can also arrive to ask yourself to let self be vulnerable let self be fully exposed to remember that the darkness is moving on as the Sun arrives a new day begins ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links