Benebel's deck

List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.

Moderator: Jo Ann

Forum rules
List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.
Jo Ann
Founder

Re: Benebel's deck

Post by Jo Ann »

is it really huge, i was thinking of getting it.

I got the CBD and it does a great job of cutting inflammation, but it doesn't last long, but it seems to have made my right index finger stop losing its flexibility.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

The Maori Oracle are quite big cards ...

Got my own Tarot deck today (Journey to The Crossroads Tarot)

Re the CBD I wonder if it will take a awhile for it to stabilize within ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I don't know if you can have a therapeutic blood level or not. But i am glad of the relief. I got the 300mg a dose bottle and I am taking half that 3x a day. I may move it to 4x a day. You can get doses up into the grams. 150mg works for me, but it doesn't last long, but i don't think any amount last long. Will try the 300mg tomorrow and see what happens.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Interesting .... thoughts re the CBD ...
Thank you for sharing your experiences ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

My skt is shipping next week. YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I am so excited. I hope the cards are big enough to see easily!!!!!! @onion36@

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

I know there is alot of symbols within the cards ... yaahhh exciting for you ...
I finally decided to get Magna Tarot Just a mini deck and a Thoth deck ... and I am getting my Loteria deck because of an order of my decks .... with the Holistic Tarot and Mindful Tarot ... that is all I am waiting for ... that will be it for awhile ... lol as I want to top up my incense and candles etc

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

There are a few decks on my wish list I would like to get, but I need to sell a few decks first. Let me know how you feel about holistic tarot when you get it. I might check into the kitchen tarot book and her other one.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Will do .... I am not huge into tarot specific books but really felt drawn to those two books ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Talal

Post by Talal »

I liked Kitchen Table Tarot and Benebel Wen's big book. Both are worth the money and worth the read!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I am thinking about getting those. I really like her site see the tarot series too. I was thinking about doing one of her site see vids for reading circle this month.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links