Inquisitive newcomer

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
ZenWarrior

Inquisitive newcomer

Post by ZenWarrior »

Hello,
I might be an earth empath. I just start reading about it. Other terms used are geosentient and earth sensitive. I'm looking for answers. Can anyone point me to some good reading material on this topic?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Re: Inquisitive newcomer

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Hello ZenWarrior,

And welcome to the forum. Cool username you have chosen!

I would love to try and answer your question, but could you first describe in what way you feel you are sensitive to the Earth?

Cheers!

Michael

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
ZenWarrior

Post by ZenWarrior »

Litter and pollution really bother me. I get more bothered by trash on the ground, than by people being mean to each other. I was unhappy in my professional life until I chose a career that's dedicated to helping the planet. Lastly, I've just felt 3 earthquakes in the past 72 hours, and it's made me feel lost. Not lost in the prepper paranoia way, but emotionally. That didn't make sense until I read about Earth sensitive people from Jim Berkland's earthquake prediction in 1989. He's the only seismologist on record to predict an earthquake. Most of his prediction data is based on animal reactions and moon syzygy, but he also got data from Earth sensitive people. Honestly, I feel stupid posting on a forum like this. It's not my thing, but I can't find answers grounded in mainstream science.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

I wouldn't feel stupid at all. I don't have much to offer you in the way of help but Jo Ann is supposed to be an empath of sort sort, I think.
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

ZenWarrior wrote: 17 Feb 2019, 04:01 Litter and pollution really bother me. I get more bothered by trash on the ground, than by people being mean to each other.
If this feeling gets out of hand, I'd recommend you take the Bach Flower remedy Crab Apple (depending on where you are available in drugstores and/or health food stores, and also online).

[/quote]I was unhappy in my professional life until I chose a career that's dedicated to helping the planet. Lastly, I've just felt 3 earthquakes in the past 72 hours, and it's made me feel lost. Not lost in the prepper paranoia way, but emotionally. That didn't make sense until I read about Earth sensitive people from Jim Berkland's earthquake prediction in 1989. He's the only seismologist on record to predict an earthquake. Most of his prediction data is based on animal reactions and moon syzygy, but he also got data from Earth sensitive people. Honestly, I feel stupid posting on a forum like this. It's not my thing, but I can't find answers grounded in mainstream science.
[/quote]

Mainstream science sometimes excels in its own fields, however "there are more things between the sky and earth than school wisdom will let you imagine". I don't have any specific recommendation right now as far as literature is concerned, however, let's see if somebody else chimes in.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Hello Inquisitive newcomer ZenWarrior and Welcome to Eclectic Tarot~!

Take a look around, we have News & Announcements for the forum, Reading Area,
Cartomancy, specific card study groups, astrology and more!

We hope you find something of interest and enjoy your visit~
Come often~

Moonlight :wave:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links