A bit about me...

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
theFeeLion
Global Moderator

A bit about me...

Post by theFeeLion »

Hello wonderful people! :D

I guess I should take the time to finally say hi and tell you all a little about me ;)

I love parties and presents, fairy tales (particularly the older more original ones - my grandfather used to read them to me from a big old readers digest book that I still have), mythology, a bit of classical history, fantasy books (I read WAY too much lol), Brian Froud, crystals (just got given a 1 kg bag of mixed tumble stones as an early birthday present from my lovely man :D ), painting, glitter, creating my own skincare, doing massages (and getting them!) among other things.

I've worked in a print shop and vineyards, as a bartender (mmm cocktails! :mrgreen: ) and waitress, and a nearly four years ago decided to finally get some kind of qualification. So now I am a qualified beauty therapist and have found what I hope to be a lasting career (although that isn't going so well at the moment, I do hope to eventually combine massages and other beauty treatments with doing readings for people).

I got my first deck (Froud's Faeries Oracle) about 15 years ago but have only really properly been working with it in the last year. I discovered AT while I was searching where I could get a new version of a card I was (am still) missing from my second copy of the faeries. I now have 2 additional decks (Messenger Cards and Russian Gypsy Fortunetelling Cards) and am looking at getting my first tarot deck (thanks to all of you enablers out there lol). I've been using a tarot app to get a feel for the cards and their meanings, and think I may have a go at doing some readings for people with it soon. Although I'm not sure how good I'll be at that, I do know it'll help immensely :)

I currently have 13 guides (so the cards tell me) including Spider (pointing out all those lovely connections everywhere), Black Panther (who I found after doing a past life meditation where I discovered I had been a man in the 18th century, a one eyed shaman in a dirt hut, and finally a physical representation of a goddess somewhere in Egypt. The last one was where Panther made themselves know and came back with me :D ) and a dragon who has recently raised her firey head to make herself known.

Well, that was a lot more than I thought I was going to write! Lol oh well.

♡ Fee
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Re: A bit about me...

Post by FairyPrincess »

Hi fee :)
Welcome! what a lovely introduction.
Really enjoyed reading it.
P.S. Its Noni from AT, good to see you here :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion »

Hehe thanks :) ♡♡♡
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
eeviee

Post by eeviee »

Welcome!
A Beauty Therapist sounds like an intriguing career!
--Eeviee
[The Empress & Queen of Wands]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Tigerangel71

Post by Tigerangel71 »

Hi Fee and Welcome.
"Can't Rain All The Time"