Bharata Playing Cards

Where artists can give a sneak-preview to an awaiting audience.
Forum rules
Are you presently working on a deck? Would you like to give us a little peek at what you’re working on, maybe share a description of it or a attach a pic or a link?

Pique collector's interest with a peek at your unfinished work..
gurupcc

Bharata Playing Cards

Post by gurupcc » 14 May 2018, 07:41

Hi All,

Sorry, I've been very busy at work and the side hustle (GPCC decks, Kickstarter etc.), so was not able to respond earlier. I want to know what is the status of the deck, what is left and if there is still a possibility to contribute here.

Let me know.

That said, do share love and support to my new playing card deck :

US $ 12 incl. worldwide shipping per deck exclusively on kickstarter and price go down further as you pledge for 2+ decks. One good turn deserves another. I can also help in advising on both production & fulfillment logistics.

PS: If anyone pledges from this forum, I'll appreciate if they can PM me saying they are from this forum.

Regards,
Sunish
Bharata Tarot Major Arcana - now available @ www.guruplayingcards.com

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jo Ann
Founder

Re: Bharata Playing Cards

Post by Jo Ann » 16 May 2018, 13:28

sure there is time. we are still on maj arc. I will put you a card if you like. If you don't like, i will take it back LOL.

6. The lovers. there are regulations rules and other stuff in the first topic (i hope)

Also, you might want to put your kickstarter stuff in the kickstarters etc. topic.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Decks In Progress”